Home

Yoda VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh, I wasn't planning on reviewing anything else untill my retirement review (HS Anakin) But it would be a pity to see these models held back for a few days for people who only go to JK3Files, and I love reviewing your models.

I'm feeling in the reviewing mood now :D, so I'll probably be doing alot more lately.

Anyway! I've posted them!

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Aayla_Secura_VM;48470

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Vader_VM_Episode_III;48471

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Younglings;48472

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/YodaVM;48473

Tell me if I've gotten anything wrong or anything lol, Been a long day for me today.

Oh, and I've included your screenshots Buffy, totally awesome.

Marz is there anyway in the female younglings to have hair after you remove the helmet? If theres not a way would you make an update to fix that? Thanks!

No unfortunately (for once) I tried to save polys, so there is no hair actually under the helmet. I would fix this for you, but I need to plan another project, I am becoming very bored, since I havent worked on anything for at least three days. I need a new model project bad. Sorry friend, If I happen to have some major free time, I may release a female youngling with no helmet. These models I actually tried to be more like Hap, and put more time into them, but I am pretty much burned out from all the little fixes that I already have done. Marzout....

No unfortunately (for once) I tried to save polys, so there is no hair actually under the helmet. I would fix this for you, but I need to plan another project, I am becoming very bored, since I havent worked on anything for at least three days. I need a new model project bad. Sorry friend, If I happen to have some major free time, I may release a female youngling with no helmet. These models I actually tried to be more like Hap, and put more time into them, but I am pretty much burned out from all the little fixes that I already have done. Marzout....

Bultra swan.Neomarz.She a good one to make next,yes?

Maybe Plo Koon possibly in a kinda of like anniversary, since you skinned Plo Koon, and I could get sound for Plo Koon, well from the game galactic battlegrounds.. But it seems to be something many do not touch on just because there's a kel dor in game already. But honestly it would be nice to see any Jedi not touched upon also (Pablo Jill, Bultar Swan, something like that). I'll be happy with whatever you decide to choose next

Maybe Plo Koon possibly in a kinda of like anniversary, since you skinned Plo Koon, and I could get sound for Plo Koon, well from the game galactic battlegrounds.. But it seems to be something many do not touch on just because there's a kel dor in game already. But honestly it would be nice to see any Jedi not touched upon also (Pablo Jill, Bultar Swan, something like that). I'll be happy with whatever you decide to choose next

Plo koon is Bultars master,yes?

That is true, however none of us knows how to fix the infamous JK2-->JA model animation bug that affects the Dual Lightsabers.

You know the one... where the second blade of the Saber Barrier move and the Dual Sabers taunt is messed up. How do you fix this? Can you do it with a released model or do you need some source files that only the author would have?

Lath and I were discussing this the other day and we weren't sure. Kind of a frustrating thing. Many people unfortunately release their JA model when in fact it's just a JK2 model renamed, glitches and all! Sure its probably not a problem if you never use dual sabers, but tons of people do!

Is someone EVER going to create a decent set of Team skins for a Vader model in JA?

This "colored symbol pasted on the cape" is really lame! I say just tint the suit the desired color, would look much better.

... You can always do it yourself, it's as simple as new layer -> painbucket blue/red -> set to color.

Didn't Marz's first Vader model have more than just a symbol on the back of his cape for team colors? I believe that was what made his original unique from his later versions. If I'm right, I'd reccomend just taking the team color textures from that version and doing what you can if you feel like customizing team textures for his latest Vader model.

Archived