Home

List of all levels included in SWBFII

B.U.R.N_Large

Having a little dig around in the installed beta folder revealed the scripts for all the levels of the game still there. A couple of the "3 letter plus a number" names I could not fathom out so have left the code.

Here is the list:

Bespin 1

Bespin 2

Corusant

Dagobah

Death Star

Fellucia

Geonosis

Hoth

Kamino

Kashyyk 1

Kashyyk 2

Mustafa

Myg1 ????

Naboo 1

Naboo 2

Pol1

Rhen Var 1

Rhen Var 2

Space 1

Space 2

Space 3

Space 4

Space 5

Space 6

Space 7

Space 8

Space 9

Tantive IV

Tatooine 1

Tatooine 2

Tatooine 3

Utapau 1

Yavin 1

Yavin 2

You can find them here:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II Beta\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\Load

Notice some are loading screens (I have not included them in the list)

The same list but with map names:

Bespin: Cloud City

Bespin: Platforms

Corusant: Jedi Temple

Dagobah: Dagobah Swamp

Death Star: Death Star Interior

Felucia

Geonosis: Dust Plains

Hoth: Echo Base

Kamino: Cloning Facility

Kashyyk 1

Kashyyk 2

Mustafar: Refinery

Mygeeto

Naboo: Theed

Naboo 2

Polis Massa

*Rhen Var 1 (Rhen Var is NOT included in BFII because it is a EU planet)

*Rhen Var 2(same as above)

Space Yavin

Space Hoth

Space Coruscant

Space Kashyyk

Space Tatooine

Space Mygeeto

Space Felucia

Space 8

Space 9

Tantive IV

Tatooine: Mos Eisley

Tatooine: Dune Sea

Tatooine: Jabba's Palace

Utapau

Yavin: Arena

Yavin: Temple

The scripts for Rhen Var are in the beta - you dead sure they taking them out? How do you know?

It is a beta, so thats why the Rhen Var scripts are in there.Also there has been posted (and confirmed) serveral times that they are taking Rhen Var out of the game (:()

well there mygeeto now. It would be cool if there was like late clone wars and instead of teh at-te it was a turno tank i dk maybe myggeto is better ya know

I saw a few videos with Mygeeto and I think it is slightly better than Rhen Var, but I still hope somebody will port it to SWBFII, or even better, that LucasArts maybe puts the maps back with an update, I think that would be awesome!

...I'm surprised Rhen Var was included in the first game i thought lucasarts hated EU...
What would make you think LucasArts hates the expanded universe? All the Jedi Knight series games created new chapters of EU. And don't forget Star Wars Rebellion, which had entire lists of EU characters has heroes available in the game.

Having said that, I think George Lucas is less receptive to the EU, but I don't think think he's outright hostile to it. After all, he adopted the EU name for the capital of the republic, Coruscant, from the Timothy Zahn novels.

You're right, and technically Kashyyyk was an EU planet as well, i remember when i was a kid and a friend of mine who was a bigger star wars fan than me (i know he read the books) had told me about how Darth Vader needed his suit. He said it was because during a fight obi-wan threw Vader into a body of Lava, and that was years before even episode 1 had been released, so perhaps the EU played an even bigger part.

Didn't the creation of the prequels discredit a lot of EU stories?

...Didn't the creation of the prequels discredit a lot of EU stories?...
Probably. The thing that stands out in my mind is a novel that was written about Luke's mother being something like a "force witch" or something like that. I can't recall it's title though. But in any event, the movies obviously contradict that piece of EU literature. There are probably more.

I own one of the books in that series and I can't remember myself! Well, the prequels do add a lot of "what life was like" kind of things, but I think the Clone Wars were probably treated before Ep2 as "The clones as the enemies". I doubt that many would have said they were the heros beforehand.

Archived