Home

Planet-Dissolving dust cloud is headed towards earth?

PoM

Yah, I read that some regular forum guy broke it down on some other site, the X-Ray telescope they "used" to "discover it" wouldn't be able to see cosmic dust or any asteroids. If it where at almost lightspeed, they wouldn't be able to see it destroying any asteroid.... with an X-Ray telescope.

The scientist doesn't exist, his background is incredibly vague, too. And if they wanted to keep it from the public, why did they report it on Yahoo news? And why is it in the Entertainment section, some kinda movie thing going on?

Yah, I read that some regular forum guy broke it down on some other site, the X-Ray telescope they "used" to "discover it" wouldn't be able to see cosmic dust or any asteroids. If it where at almost lightspeed, they wouldn't be able to see it destroying any asteroid.... with an X-Ray telescope.

The scientist doesn't exist, his background is incredibly vague, too. And if they wanted to keep it from the public, why did they report it on Yahoo news? And why is it in the Entertainment section, some kinda movie thing going on?

Then it is clear, the above quote explains why this is in the entertainment section!

Yay! I'll get to see Black And White 8!(Assuming they make it that far.)

• 2 weeks later...

All right...

Instead of humorous it's...eh...Pathetically...Fun.

Or..

No!

What's the right word for that kind of article which appears to be complete BS, such as two aliens from some planet which i don't remember the name of claims Michael Jackson their son?

Archived