Home

A wish of good luck to IG and any other swampers in Hurricaine Ritas path

BongoBob

Yeah, you guys don't have to worry about any natural disasters there......

Seriously though, well wishes to everyone along the gulf coast.

Hey, there hasn't been a major earthquake here as long as I can remember. Therefore, there are no earthquakes.

There are no earthquakes.

There are no earthquakes!

Yeah... but its ohio... :(

This is some serious day after tomorrow ****

The president would ike to make clear that there is no proven connection between the fact that "Mother Nature has some serious PMS going on" and the foolish ideas of those scientists about global warming. :p

Keep safe dudes.

We have alot of work today, we gotta bring in vulnerable things and possible projectiles from outside. We gotta board up the back window and move furniture in the way of other windows. We gotta charge up lanterns and cameras and whatnot. And i'm gonna end up moving my computer somwhere safe, it's in front of a window right now. I'll be sure to make a post before I do that because after that I won't be on for awhile.

Mother Nature's Mad.

And I blame it all on The Day after Tomorrow. I mean, it snowed in UAE, rained 952 cm in Mumbai (my city), Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina and now Rita!

Whatever happens, always stay away from floods and believe me, I have experience. Evacuate as soon as possible, or build an underground, water-proof bunker. I guess it would be too late now, CNN is showing uberfast winds and stuff...

Archived