Home

Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms

Shana

No godmodding and you know the rules...

THE SEVEN KINGDOMS...

Legends are made through the ages of the world, since the most primitive of men, mankind would tell stories that spoke of courageous heroes and evil villains.

Many of these legends were preserved and even changed as they passed through the ages, but also many were lost. This story as the places in it have been lost. It dates from an age when seven kingdoms of different species of inhabitants roamed the world, it was a time better left forgotten in the ages that followed especially since all the other species disappeared and all that is left is man.

The legend speaks of Seven Kingdoms.

Crystalaria.- Home of the Dwarves in the High Snowy Mountains.

Winglya.- Home of the Winged Half-elves on a floating plateau.

Arkya.- Home of the Samurai and Ninja Warriors.

Bloodgate.- Home of the Vampires on the great Valley of Blood Mountain.

Woodland.- Home of the Elves on the Great Indagus Forest.

Rourge.- Home of the Wizards and Witches and the dark Warlocks.

And the last almost totally extinct.

Draconia.- People of the Dragons, worshipers of the High Twelve winged golden god dragon.

But beside the Kingdoms, on another continent, two Empires stood, one was ready to rule the world, while the other was doomed to disappear.

The Empire of Harak-Sepu.- The great man Empire, in it's own greed and lust for power they have moved against the world to conquer all.

and...

The Empire of Atlantia.- It was the home of great winged creatures, of beautiful appearance and presence, their profound knowledge and technology will be their downfall.

Of all these territories, the one most secretive was Draconia, it stood on a flying fortress said to be built on the back of a great Dragon, it was also written by ancient prophets that the god dragon, given the loyalty of his people, promised them the power of Dragons, their abilities and the power to shape shift, he gave each a power from a different elemental dragon, it was defined by the family, each family had a guardian spirit dragon to which they trusted their lifes and worshiped, in return they were able to harness the dragon's power. It was also told that the golden god dragon promised the royal family a son, one that would have the spirit of the god dragon as his guardian spirit, and that he would lead the draconians to prosperity and peace.

But the attack on the Kingdoms started, Harak-Sepu warriors started to loot and conquer kingdoms with the technology they had taken from the Atlantians, they enslaved people and killed them, the Winglyans knew of the existence of the Draconians and asked them for their help, a request they accepted.

The battle turned in favor of the Seven Kingdoms, the Empire's forces even though great in numbers could not withstand the power of the Draconian warriors, the battle was won, but the Empire resented this and looked for the Draconian people, knowing of their location by the Winglyans they had captured and tortured for days they flew their new Skyriders, provided by the conquered Atlantians and they almost slew entirely the Draconians, only a few were left alive and they were imprisoned, only a woman and two children escaped, the royal prince of Draconia who had a golden orb on his neck and a mark of the golden god dragon on his arm and a young girl almost the same age of the child, who had a silver orb on her neck.

The woman Udinara was the royal guard of the temple, the captain of the Draconian army, she took the little children to watch over them and train them as they would be the ones who would try to restore the Draconian Kingdom and avenge the death of their people.

Many years have passed now and prince Seraph Kain is now 20 and an expert martial artist, swordsman and archer, and the young lady Naomi Sade is now 18 and a great archer and martial artist as well as great with the long staff.

They will meet warriors from all the surrounding kingdoms and fight the Evil Empire of Harak-Sepu and insure the life of the Draconians as well as preserve the Kingdoms intact.

I'm going to need two other draconians. (one male, one female)

For the others be my guest but try to vary characters from different kingdoms)

==============

Character Sheet

==============

Name:

Age: (Only draconians, elf and any other species live for thousands of years, only humans live less than hundred, except wizards and witches and warlocks)

Appearance: (What he/she looks like)

Sex/Gender: (Male or Female)

Weapons: (his equipment)

Species: (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Half-elf, Vampires, Atlantian) (Draconians are out of bounds)

Kingdom: (The one he/she is from)

Class: (Warrior, Wizard, Warlock, Witch, Ranger, Archer, Swordsman, Ninja, Samurai)

History: (A brief biography of your character you can make it long but not too much)

=========

NPC

=========

The same as the main character.

Here are mine...

Name: Seraph Kain

Appearence: Wears a black and gold light armor, has silver long hair and gold yellow eyes.

Sex/Gender: Male

Weapons: Two large Katanas on his belt, and one gold bow on his back.

Species: Draconian

Class: Warrior/Archer/Swordsman

History: Crown prince of Draconia, he is blessed with the prophecy of the gold god dragon, he is the chosen one.

=====================

NPC (non playable character)

=====================

Name: Naomi Sade

Appearence: Wears a white and pink light armor, has blonde long hair and blue eyes.

Sex/Gender: Female

Weapons: Pink and gold bow on her back and a silver Staff.

Species: Draconian

Class: Warrior/Archer

History: A survivor of the Draconian massacre, and friend and love interest of Seraph, she cares for him and would follow him everywhere to keep him safe so he can fulfill the prophecy.

Story........

Seraph and Naomi ran to the woods they hid behind a tree with their teacher Udinara, a blackguilder came into sight, a great big man with devolish red eyes and black armor said to be impossible to kill, they were spotted and ran to fight hm and his twelve men.

- "Run Seraph, Naomi, I'll handdle this go!" They left running followed by several men.

It only took a blow from the blackguilder to slay Udinara, she fell on the ground dead and Seraph saw it as he ran away. They stopped at a waterfall where they were cornered by six men, and they all took out their weapons...

- "I don't know how we're gonna get out of this one" - Seraph said as he readied his katanas...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Ryk Tallia

Appearance: A middle aged man with blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

Weapons: Staff (http://www.moch2.com/Wizards_Staff.JPG)

Species: Human

Kingdom: Rourge

Class: Wizard

History: Grew up in the Wizard academy, specialized in Ice and Frost magics.

------------------------------------------------------

Ryk stood atop the waterfall, watching the six men corner the two children (to him thats what they look like). He started to pointed his staff at one of the men and an ice bolt flew out and smashed right into his head, He then let out a storm of smaller bolts the other 5. He then jumped down and dropped into a battle stance with his staff.

- "Thank you for your assistance sir" - Seraph said.

- "Watch out three more of them!" - Naomi said.

Seraph struk down one of the soldiers with his great speed and strength, Naomi beat up another soldier and used her knife to finish him. The other soldier turned to face the wizard.

- "Watch out sir!" - Seraph said and Naomi threw her knife and stabbed the soldier on the back of his head.

- "Alright, lead the way" - Seraph said and started to climb the wall and he looked down to see Naomi.

- "What about Mistress Udinara?" - Naomi asked Seraph.

Seraph looked up for a moment and shook his head. Naomi knew instantly, she was dead, so she started to climb with help from Seraph, both struggledto keep up with the wizard that for his age seemed quite fast.

Ryk's staff light and in an instant the house dissappear from sight, as he used an invisiblity spell.

"My name is Rykonatus Valoris Cortalia, You may call me Ryk. I am a Frost wizard from Rourge, when I sensed evil magics i came out to see what it was when I saw you too children. Now may I ask who you are?"

- "I'm Seraph and this is Naomi, we are survivors of the Draconian Massacre by the Harak-Sepu empire, our mistress, Udinara was killed just now by a man with red eyes and black armor, she seemed to fear him, they were called Black...something" - Seraph said.

- "We want to thank you Master Ryk for helping us" - Naomi said, and she vowed in the presence of the great wizard.

Name: Recca (Ray-kuh)

Appearance: Recca has dark blue eyes. Her face is framed by chin-length black hair that makes her eyes seem rather pale. She is exactly five feet tall and wears mostly gray with touches of brown and black. Her clothing combined with her abilites make her an excellent spy.

Sex/Gender: Female

Weapons: Two long knives, a short bow and arrows

Species: Elf

Kingdom: Woodland

Class: Ranger/Archer

History: Recca is still a child in years in the eyes of the Elves and it made them nervous when she began offering advice. They asked her which elder she'd spoken to, but when she insisted the words were her own, she was cast out to wander the world and do as she saw fit. She did not long stay in Woodland, choosing instead to travel and fight evil where she found it.

------------------------------------

Recca had watched the entire confrontation from the treetops, but had not interfered. When the children and their helper moved away, Recca followed. She watched them enter the house. Then, her eyes widened as the house vanished. "Wizard..." she muttered. There was no other explanation for it. Recca shrugged and made up her mind to wait in the trees until the children and their Wizard friend came back out.

- "Starving master Ryk" - Seraph said.

- "Thank you master Ryk, you are too kind" - Naomi said.

As Seraph began to eat Naomi was still siting there looking towards a window.

- "Naomi, what's wrong?" - Seraph asked cleaning his mouth.

- "What was that man in the black armor and red eyes? And where were they going, it was an army heading into the forest...oh my... you don't suppose they are heading for Woodland do you?" - Naomi asked suddenly facing Seraph.

- "Yes, now that you mention it, but they elves don't know anything, if the soldiers attack them especially that "Black...something" they will be wiped out... what do you think master Ryk?" - Seraph said.

- "Alright, master Ryk" - Seraph said.

Naomi thought for a moment on what Ryk said, and then it came to her.

- "Blackguilder!....The man was a blackguilder, mistress Udinara told us about them when we were young, she said that only a powerful warlock could summon such a devolish creature from the underworld, most of them are condemned assassins who suffered terrible deaths, and they are said to be impossible to kill" - Naomi said looking worried.

- "So what do you mean? Even if we fight them tomorrow, we have no chance, is that what you are saying?" - Seraph asked.

- "Maybe, but with master Ryk, we may have a chance" - Naomi said.

Recca stayed in the trees, but slowly began to wonder if she'd been imagining things. She knew that Wizards could make things vanish, but who were his guests that he would wish to do so? She couldn't figure it out, so she continued to stare at the place the house had vanished into thin air.

A cold wind began to blow, gently at first, but gradually grew. Recca found a branch a little higher up that was a little better sheltered from the wind. That's when it snapped. Recca dropped, hitting one branch before managing to hang on to a lower one.

"Too close, she whispered. She should have known better than to trust her weight to a dead branch. After hanging there for a moment, she pulled herself back into the tree and settled into a fork in the tree that was comfortable and spent the night dozing and watching the invisible house.

"Wizards are said to be the complete equal and oppoiste fo a warlock, but lately, the Wizards get weaker while the Warlocks get stronger, I shall help you, but heed my warning that I am not as powerful as I once was. Now if you'll excuse me I will head of to bed, you may sleep here." Ryk pointed to the floor which was covered in a very thick bear fur.

Name: Zon

Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, 5' 9'', bright green eyes,

Weapons: Throwing knives, one long knife, bow + arrows

Species: Elf

Kingdom: Woodlands

Class: Archer

History: Friend of Recca when they met at Archery training. Developed a crush for her and when she was kicked out kept petitioning and arguing to get her back in. The elders finally got tired of him and told him if he could find her they'd consider it, knowing she had gone out to explore the world, hoping he'd spend most of his life finding her.

==========

Zon had been tracking Recca. He seemed to have lost the trail until suddenly he heard a snap. He looked up and saw Recca hanging.

Grinning, he hid, and slowly approached the tree.

Recca smiled and her eyes sparkled with mischeif. "I've been far too busy to miss you!" She chuckled. "No, to say that I'd have to lie."

She looked around. "You've come upon me just after the most interesting thing I've seen since I left... but it's easily explainable."

She pointed down to where the house was and said, "There's a house there. I know you can't see it... but I saw it. Then, a man and two children entered and it vanished. The explanation is that the man is a wizard. There is no other reasonable explanation."

Archived