Home

Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms

Shana

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well after spending four years petitioning the council they finally gave me permission to go out and find you. I suspect they thought you were a lot farther away and hoped that I wouldn't actually find you for years and finally give up and go back to be their humble servant. In actuallity I just wanted it to be council-approved so I could get some free supplies."

Seraph and Naomi approched Zon and Recca.

- "Ready Master Zon, Mistress Recca?" - Seraph said.

- "We should get going, the army won't take long to get to Woodland" - Naomi said.

Seraph walked to the door and opened it, Naomi followed behind him keeping the door opened, Seraph took out an artifact thet opened up and golden dust flew into the air.

- "Woodland" - Seraph said.

The dust formed a line going into the woods.

- "If we follow this we'll get there in no time" - Seraph said.

- "Where did you get that?" - Naomi asked.

- "Udinara gave it to me, she said this is what the draconian army used to lead them into places using the fastes route to get there" - Seraph answered.

- "So all we got to do is follow it?" - NAomi asked.

- "Yes, let's go" - Seraph said and Naomi followed him.

Seraph heard Zon and said.

- "Ok, Zon".

The gold line to Woodland took a turn and went down a hill, you could see Woodland from up there, but smoke was coming from the distance.

- "Oh no, we may be to late" - Naomi said.

- "No, let's pick up the pace everyone" - Seraph said.

And Seraph started running and Naomi followed him closely.

Smoke rose from the distance as they walked to the city.

- "We may be too late, let's hurry" - Seraph said.

And They started running when they got to the city there was already fire on the houses and soldiers waiting. There were at least fifty soldiers waiting.

- "Naomi ready?" - Seraph asked.

- "Sure" - NAomi said and took out her staff and started fighting of the soldiers with ease, Seraph took out his katanas and did the same.

The soldiers fell one after the other until there was no other imperial soldier in the area.

- "This area is clear but we still need to get to the upper city" - Naomi said.

- "Then let's do it" - Seraph said.

Each of them took out an orb, a little ball, Seraph's was golden and Naomi's silver, and they both transformed to dragons, one gold and one silver and they waited for the others to make up their minds.

Zon stared.

"By the gods...."

((New char. for me: ))

=====================

NPC (non playable character)

=====================

Name: Gendart

Appearence: White robe, salt and pepper hair, Piercing blue eyes

Sex/Gender: male

Weapons: Silver staff

Species: Elves

Class: Wizard/Ranger

History: Zon's father, a respected member of the council. Strongly dislikes Recca and disproves of his son's choices

====

Gendart looked over his balcony down. The battle seemed to have suddenly stopped, then he saw two dragons appear. He was surprised, and headed outside. The council would be meeting soon.

Ryk just smiled as they turned into Dragons. Ryk started to chant and he started to glow and then let forth a purply-red wave of magic, it touched those whose he was travelign with. Everyone was now enchanted with the strength of a giant, the speed of a amazon and the intelligence of a dryad.

"We may move forth." Ryk said as he started walking.

- "We'll meet you on the upper city" - Seraph said in his Dragon form.

The two dragons flew up, they saw several camps of soldiers guarding several elves, when they saw the dragons they all screamed and began to run around, the dragons fired their breath to the soldiers burning them all up, then a blackguilder appeared.

The blackguilder saw the dragons and commanded his troops.

- "Bring them down...but keep them alive...Lord Sinnias will want to see them" - the blackguilder ordered.

Seraph took two arrows to his chest and fell down, Naomi covered him dodging the arrows and shooting fire to protect him from the soldiers that approached him.

"Nice jump," Recca observed. "How do you think the Council will react when they see us charging up here faster than anyone should be able to run? I predict fear followed by contempt and doubt that we're actually there to protect them."

"Well, there's getting tar-and-feathered, beaten, stabbed" He shrugged. "Whole list of things." Suddenly he ran a little faster, and almost stepped inside the building before suddenly falling down.

Gendart stepped out of the shadows, looking angry. He turned to Recca.

"What have you brought upon us this time?" He asked, gesturing at the battles below.

Archived