Home

Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms

Shana

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Exile yes," Recca said. "Disgraced... not so much. Smart? You bet." She bowed again. "As for if you need my help or not, I don't care. I'm here to help and it doesn't matter what the Council wants... I'm staying 'till the battle is over. Then, I'll be out of your hair again." A bow. "Sir."

Gendart looked at Recca with contempt.

"If you think this will convince the council to nullify your exile it will not." He turned and began to walk back into the council.

"And I'd appreciate it if you stayed away from my son."

Once he was out of sight, he let Zon out of the paralysis.

Zon stood up angrily, and shook his head.

"He has no right to treat you like that."

"He can say whatever he wants," Recca answered quietly, staring after him. "It has no effect on me..." She turned to Zon. "This was my home. I grew up here. If the Council is too stubborn to let me help them, I will help them without their permission."

She headed for the door, but turned back as she reached it. "Go in to the Council, Zon. I return to join the battle. It is where I am needed, though not wanted."

Zon looked at her go and went in with the council. They were already arguing over why the humans were attacking. When they saw Zon entering they all shut up.

Zon spoke. "I do not know why the humans are attacking us, but I know part of what they're after. We've found two draconian children, apparently they had ben chased by a blackguilder."

"Who hasn't, these last few days?" Said an elder member mockingly. There were a few chuckles, and Zon grew angry, but still kept calm.

"These children are the dragons that are right now defending our land. The humans are dangerous, we need to stop them now." He said.

"Why shouldn't we just give them the children?" Asked someone else. "If that's who they're after they would make a good sacrifice."

The council erupted into debate, an Zon, horrified at the idea of giving the two children up just for a truce yelled. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

The council looked at him, shocked.

"The children weren't here when the attack came, if they're attacking it's for something else. How long do you think a truce will last? Especially if we show such weakness that we give them exactly what they want just for a little peace? They'll keep the peace for a year, maybe two. But humans don't live nearly as long as we do, and they sure as hell don't have patience. They'll invade, confident that we're weak. The only way to stop them is if we stop them now."

"And how are we going to do that? If what you say is true, then we'll need all our agents and soldiers just to protect our borders."

"You won't' need to. I'll go. With Recca."

The council erupted again, how dare this youngster break the council's command that everyone ignore her. They seemed to forget that they had given him permission to go out and find her.

Zon sighed. He wished he could be out in the battle with Recca. The odds there, at least, would be better.

((OMGWTFHAPPYNEWYEARWORLD!!!! JM actually posted a long post! :p ))

As she ran back down toward the battle, Recca started using her bow again, picking off those who dared come near enough. Her accuracy was deadly and soldiers began rushing her in an attempt to get within her range.

((Don't get too used to it ))

Tired of the critisisms Zon shouted again.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER!" he yelled at them again. "She's out there, fighting for the city, for you, even after you turned your backs on her. She's risking her life while you're here just stroking each other's ego."

The council now looked positively ready to order Zon hanged.

"Now, do you want to keep acting like cowards, or do you want to stand up to the humans? Should the elves now be known as the kind that gave up to the humans after one battle. One battle!"

"They have blackguilders." Said one of the elders. "We can't fight against an army of blackguilders! Nobody can"

"You won't need to. If we strike inside their own territory, they'll send the blackguilders there, to hunt for us. And we won't make an easy chase."

"Two elves alone against blackguilders? Impossible."

"Two elves, two draconians and a wizard." Shot back Zon. "And anybody else who volunteers."

The council stayed silent. Finally one of them spoke.

"We'll debate this for now. Come back after the battle to see if we have an answer."

"It may be too late by then!"

"This is not a decision to be made lightly, young man. " Said one of the eldest members. "Patience is something you should learn."

Frustrated Zon finally left muttering curses.

Ryk ran towards the main force, but stopped when they noticed him. about 50 of them ran at him. He brought up an ice wall infront of them, they all crashed right into it, then he shattered it and the shards flew right into the soldiers who fell, they all were killed. Ryk chanted and he started to grow, until he was double his size. More charged at him, but he easily defeated them with Ice, and his size.

Many of Zon's knives barely missed Recca, but it didn't slow her down... she knew Zon was too good to hit her. As he drew nearer, she called to him.

"Well that was short," she said. "Let me guess..." she beheaded a soldier. "... you lost..." jabbed a knife through the chest of another. "... your temper." A fierce yell accompanied by two blocks and a stab through the neck of a third soldier. Then, she turned to face him. "Didn't you?"

"How'd you guess?" Asked Zon. "They're 'debating the issue'. As if there's any question to what should be done."

=======

"The boy is right." Said Gendart reluctantly. "We can't afford to show weakness against the humans."

Another councill member scoffed. "And you're the most objective person in this." He said sarcastically.

Gendart stood up, angry. "Who was it who supported the council's desicion to banish Recca, even over my son's objections? Who refused his requests to void the exile? Your memory seems to be a fluid thing, Elur."

Elur sat down, angry at having be embarassed. The council almost immediately fell back to a shouting match.

=====================

NPC (non playable character)

=====================

Name: Eledur Minklea

Appearence: Wears a white tunic, has blue eyes long silver hair.

Sex/Gender: Male

Weapons: White Staff with gold crusts and a shining silver diamond on top and two twin long blades.

Species: Wizard

Class: White Wizard

History: Leader of the Wizards on Rourge and most feared by Warlocks, Eledur the white is known throughout the land as the greatest wizard alive.

===========================

The battle carried on, Seraph was lying now on the ground with two arrows on his chest, Naomi kept guarding him with desperate attempts that would soon seem futile, then out of nowhere came a light, a blinding light that scared the blackguilder away, a wizard with white robes and a white staff held high in the air was shining with a bright white light, the army fled that area and Naomi set down and transformed again into her human-like form, the white wizard approached Seraph, and with a little movement of his hand over him the arrows shot out of Seraph's body and the wounds closed.

- "Thank you sir" - Seraph said.

The wizard held out his hand to help the young draconian up.

- "You were lucky I passed by your highness, or you would be dead, as powerful as you have become you are reckless" - the wizard said.

- "Who are you kind sir?" - Naomi asked approaching the wizard.

- "I am Eledur Minklea, also known as "Eledur ,The White"" - the wizard said.

- "Thank you Master Eledur, but we have to get going Recca and Zon must be fighting down there still" - Seraph said.

- "Then let us go down, transform young ones and let us join your mates" - Eledur said and the Draconians transformed and Eledur rode on Seraph's back and they flew down to where Recca and Zon were standing.

- "All clear here I see?" - Seraph asked facing Recca and Zon putting down the Wizard gently on the floor before transforming back top his human-like form.

Eledur stepped forward to face Recca and Zon.

- "I am Eledur the White, head of the Wizard kingdom of Rourge" - Eledur said.

Seraph walked closer.

- "And Zon, when he approached us the blackguilder ran away" - Seraph said.

- "Yes, I saw that this would happen in the silver waters of the holy streams of Rourge, so I came, you must be Gendart's son, I see a lot of him in you, yet I sense a different spirit, the one I told Gendart you would have, when you were born" - Eledur said touching Zon on the shoulder.

- "And this is Recca, I expected you to be here, seems to me that trouble follows you often along with certain admirers as well" - Eledur said rolling his eyes to meet Zon's briefly and then back to Recca's.

- "But we have spent to much time here, I will go meet the council, and as the army flees I expect to have you all by my side when I enter the council chambers" - Eledur said.

Eledur started walking to the council chambers.

- "If the elves surrender to the Harak-Sepu, it will be the end of them, nothing good can come of it, the council is blinded by foolish arrogance, it is time they listen, lead the way young Zon" - Eledur said.

Seraph and Naomi followed closely.

Archived