Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if one game was $15 dollars and the other was $34
Hmm... that's a tad more than $40...

or if both games were $19, or if it was Buy One, Get One Free and the first one was $37.85, or if....:D
Thanks for the math lessons. I should have known to be more explicit with Achilles scouring the boards... :xp:

I don't buy video games often, but I thought Time Shift was a new game, and typically retail values for new 360 games are in the $50-$60 range, so I'm curious to know how that game, in addition to The Darkness, was procured for a total under $40.

I could be wrong about it being a new game though; I don't really keep up.

Hmm... that's a tad more than $40...
Sorry, that should have been $24.

Thanks for the math lessons. I should have known to be more explicit with Achilles scouring the boards... :xp:
:lol:

I don't buy video games often, but I thought Time Shift was a new game, and typically retail values for new 360 games are in the $50-$60 range, so I'm curious to know how that game, in addition to The Darkness, was procured for a total under $40.

I could be wrong about it being a new game though; I don't really keep up.

I don't follow them either. According to the wiki, the game came out late last year, but maybe he has phenomenal hook-ups (like offering the Game Stop guy an afternoon in the Man-Room in exchange for the employee discount, etc) *shrugs*

51vbc4vngxlss500tn8.jpg

Got this about three weeks ago, and I still haven't seen everything included. I've been through the trilogy twice, most of the features on FotR, and I just started out on TT's features yesterday.

51xewy4uolss400rx3.jpg

Now I just need a 4GB microSD card, a card reader, 2.5mm headphones, and a cassette adapter. :indif:

510m8rnryxlss400gv9.jpg

Wheeeeeee!!! Just got it, and I'm about to pop it in. I can't wait! :D

Amazon was having a Gold Box deal on Timeshift. Each game was only 19.98 with free shipping. :)

Very lucky.

@Sparrow - MicroSD's are really cheap nowadays. I didn't need more than 2gb, but I got it for $8 before shipping, with adapter to regSD included so I could use it in my PC. As for a cassette adapter - cut your losses and just buy the music online. Or get a subscription to one of those places that lets you download unlimited for like $30/mo or something. I think Rhapsody might have a deal like that. Using a cassette adapter will not be time-effective. At all.

_EW_

@JCarter: YOu only just got Windows XP? WHy not get Vista?

Perhaps you didn't notice his last line on the post - Death to Vista!

I just use both (2 PCs... 3 I guess if you count my laptop). I use the newer PC most (with Vista), but when I run into any problem I just switch over to the XP PC and do whatever I need to do there.

@JCarter: YOu only just got Windows XP? WHy not get Vista?

Edit: Oh, yeah, huh.

As you see now, I've only just freed myself from Vista grasp. :xp:

Oh, not to mention the new computer. :D Ordering more RAM later today...

I just use both (2 PCs... 3 I guess if you count my laptop). I use the newer PC most (with Vista), but when I run into any problem I just switch over to the XP PC and do whatever I need to do there.

My XP is a desktop, so plan is to use it for everything at home, then resort to the Vista laptop when I'm away.

What did Vista do to finally push you over the edge? The fact that some of the best games don't work on Vista? :xp:

:¬: Yup. :xp: Including KotOR! (Haven't been able to run them smoothly since I replaced the hard drive.) Not just that...just about every program I use crashes because of it, and I have to run them all as an administrator every time (annoying).

Oh, and just ordered the RAM. :D

Hey, maybe they paid in cash. :xp:

Well, I just finished jailbreaking my touch. This thing can even run scummvm! Woohoo! :3pdance:

I need to come up with a name for it now. Suggestions? I'm going for a girls name. Vivian? Kate? Avery? Help!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2757&stc=1&d=1212437773

Archived