Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

Woah, nice headphones. Do they make a version for men?

mockingly says the man who makes tiny tile tables with his ladee !! You must still be in the 'home depot fun' stage of the relationship....walking around - holding hands, planning projects.

10 years on, Im at 'Jack Nicholson in The Shining' stage of the relationship :thmbup1:

if you had a similar sort of "show it off b/4 I kick ur ass" kind of mind like the guy.

Ever do any BYW (Back Yard Wrestling)?

Im not sure if it is related to my meds, but I have two very distinct states of being. In one, I picture myself wearing a toga discussing art, culture and philosophy, and the other is a plain hooligan who wants to take to things with a tyre iron. Toga guy has become very good at masking hooligan. I'm not sure which will win in the end ;)

The only wrestling I do nowdays is in the boudoir, and not with blokes ;)

mtfbwya

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Home Depot is for sissies with fuzzy headphones. *eyes Astro suspiciously*

c'mon Rhett. This is a noteworthy decline with visual evidence.

You've gone from "man room havin" to table making. Make sure you post pics of that patchwork quilt when its finished ;)

The closest Ive come to such a compromise of masculinity is drying the dishes once when the ladee was ill with a cold. The rest is all spider squashing and car maintenance.

btw - it is quite uncharacteristic of you to be so demeaning to a newbie. Are there accumulating pressures where pressures have previously not accumulated before ;)

AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz (Overclocked)

3072MB RAM

320GB HDD

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

LG L226W (22 inches )

Skullcandy Ti Headphones (White-Fur) and speakers

Logitech MX518 Optical Mouse

Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)

XFX 650a

Sunbeam Transformer Blue Steel Case

Thats one decent rig Shadow ;) Im glad you didnt get the sunbeam acrylic case! What were they thinking when they designed that one :p

If you're into tech - feel free to check out our general tech forum, for tech related news(mostly gaming/graphics/CPUs) and general support/advice. A 9800 owner would also be a great addition to Lucasforums folding@home team, where you can use your pc to help research towards curing diseases including cancer.

If interested, click R2/3P0 in my sigto get to the techforum :)

mtfbwya

Bah, Shadow knows I love him. ;)

As for the table - table making is manly man work, dangit. *hits Astro with his purse*

I FORGED A WORK SURFACE OUT OF HEWN ROCK AND TREE FLESH. :carms:

Do you still have the man room, if not, can I have it?

Cool stuff? Ok here goes, My guitar:

Kramer.jpg

Well not really my guitar as i was too lazy to take a picture of it, but its that model:xp:

EDIT: Exept that this one in the picture has a different whammy and the mic... changer... thingy... Maybe mine is an older one?

Bah, Shadow knows I love him. ;)

As for the table - table making is manly man work, dangit. *hits Astro with his purse*

I FORGED A WORK SURFACE OUT OF HEWN ROCK AND TREE FLESH. :carms:

Ah. I have a trebuchet and 6 tons of dead raccoons. For thy heaving pleasures, mate. Dost thou wish to bomabrd anyone today, good sir? I have 30 more tons of dead raccoons on the way! Plus flammables on the side!!!

93649881672front.jpg

I thought the new features they added in for this one would just be gimmicky excuses to get people to buy it, but I was completely wrong. So far, everything about this game is an improvement over the Sims 2, and I love it.

94371297094front.jpg

The last Street Fighter game I had was Super Street Fighter II (SNES). I figured it was about time I got around to getting this one. I haven't played much yet, though, as TS3 has taken up pretty much all my free time.

^^^Hey, that was the last SF installation I had as well.

For SF4...did you get the joystick or the madcatz fight controller? If not...say bye bye to your left thumb! Or so I was told (in advance thank you) by a certain...errrhm, person. Thankful and haven't torn into mine b/c I actually need my thumb. So I'm saving pocket change to get me an ergonomic controller.

Sims 3? Hillarity will ensue...:smirk2:

Copypasta'd from the Swamp.

Bought these on iTunes a couple of days ago:

Bang_Camaro_Bang_Camaro_II_Cover_Art.png

anarchyclub3.jpg

Buckethead_-_crime_slunk_scene.jpg

All excellent albums. Crime Slunk Scene is one of my favorite albums, hands down. A Single Drop Of Red is right behind, but it's half remix, but the original stuff is AWESOME.

516Iue8IgOL._SS400_.jpg

Surprisingly just as fun as Civ on the PC. ;o

5118yUaQB1L._SS400_.jpg

I have done nothing but crash the everloving **** out of all the cars around me and the game has rewarded me for it. :kamina:

61kqA4coi2L._SS400_.jpg

Eh, why not?

Thank you GameStop and your buy two used games get one free promo. :3

Oh my god! Yes! YES! YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! It's soooooo good. MMM...

Image.14522.1.1242920880.gif

Good. Just tried this for the first time. Great. Like, sex-in-your-mouth-atomic-bombshell-orgasmic flavor.

You've all gotta try these.

I honestly dont think I've ever seen a more perfect munchies food

Image.14522.1.1242920880.gif

You've all gotta try these.

Taco Tuesday FTW

I gonna copy pasta my massive wall of text from the Swamp.

I am at my aunt's house in Minnesota, which compared to Arizona, is ungodly humid. On the bright side, I got a s**tload of music, including:

The Cars: 25th Anniversary Edition by the Cars

Good ol' classic rock

Crossroads

From The Cradle

Unplugged

Cream Of Clapton

All by Eric Clapton. Unplugged is excellent

Warrior's Code by Dropkick Murphys

Excellent Boston bar rock

Collideoscope by Living Colour

Pretty good rock-funk-metal-whatever-the-hell-it-is.

Gods Of The Earth by the Sword

Excellent heavy metal/doom metal, whatever.

Time 3 by Journey

Heapin' helpin' of power ballads

Black Clouds and Silver Linings by Dream Theater

Excellent prog-speed-metal, but not quite as good as Images And Words or Awake, but damn close.

Operation Mindcrime II by Queensrÿche (had to refer to wikipedia to spell the damn name right.)

More good heavy metal

Last but not least,

Chickenfoot, by Chickenfoot

*inhale*

The best album I have bought in the last 5 years. This even supasses my previous favorite albums of all time, Blessed Hellride, by Black Label Society, and Surfing with The Alien, by Satch. These guys have really outdone thierselves this time. If you can say with a staight face that you are a fan of Van Halen, Joe Satriani, (pre-Black Album) Metallica, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jethro Tull, or rock in general that wasn't not crapped out by Disney, AFI, or the Killers in the last 10 - 15f years, you owe it to yourself to buy this album immediately. As in right the f**k now.

Thank you for reading my massive wall of text. Now onto our regularly scheduled program.

I am quite the music fiend.

And I am typing on a Mac for the first time since I left elementary school. FYI

And, on top of this, I made my little bro a fan of Queen. 18 years too late?

A few shots from the vacation house we're renting in San Pedro, off of the coast of Belize:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
db53635a.jpg

The upstairs kitchen.

Show spoiler
a9ddcd16.jpg

The hammock in which I napped yesterday.

Show spoiler
7b16a009.jpg

68a51aaf.jpg

2 pictures from my front door.

Show spoiler
80d250fc.jpg

41caef20.jpg

2 from the balcony.

I forgot to get one of the front of the house, you'll have to wait for that one.

I went parasailing yesterday; maybe I'll get some more pics up today. Let's just say I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

_EW_

Archived