Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool stuff Rhett. That's some very European style furniture you have there. I would never have guessed you'd be into such things.

As for me. Im enjoying my new X360 Trim. After many years out of the loop, Im finaly getting my Final Fantasy groove back on with FF13. Love the art design of the game too.

Had to get the collectors edition of course - for those curious it has this stuff in it: a concept art book, soundtrack selection, art prints and a couple of decals. It cost $3 more than the standard version.

FinalFantasyXIIICollectorsEditionXb.jpg

mtfbwya

I didn't either, Astro! We started looking for furniture and I fell in love with dark carved woods. :)

I'd check them all for listening devices Rhett. That is exactly the type of thing the FBI would tag, thinking theyd be purchased by an opulent mob family or Columbian Cartel :D

Just dont get one of these, or you'll have Special Forces through the window by the end of the week

wiylamp.jpg

mtfbwya

picture.php?albumid=272&pictureid=7034

I promised myself I would hold off, but the loud whirring noise my old one had developed over the last week persuaded me to make the switch. I already dislike the 'chime' noise it makes when I turn it on or open the disc tray.

Came with this, too.

picture.php?albumid=272&pictureid=7035

I had to bring my dining table upstairs to hold the thing, but I finally got a big enough Monitor lol

IMG_0176.jpg?t=1279404641

Well, its actually a 42' Sony Bravia HDTV, but I like to watch TV, play xbox and go on-line with little adjustment :)

Awesome!!! Are you connecting from PC via HDMI/DVI??

I came very close to getting a similar unit as pc display, but opted again for a 30" display with 2500x1600 because I like the extra screen estate afforded by the higher rez.

The Dell3008 also accepts HDMI and scales 1080p. so is doing very nicely with my new x360trim ;)

xpcandx360.jpg

mtfbwya

Already a couple of weeks in my possession, but always worth mentioning:

ps3_slim_box.jpg

And to go with that, a few games:

ratchet-clank-crack-in-time.jpgUncharted%20Platinum.jpgLittleBigPlanet-EU-GOTY-edition-box-art.jpg

+ God of War Collection and Wipeout HD Fury. Needless to say, I won't be (and haven't been) bored (I actually already finished A Crack in Time, which was awesome :)).

cool stuff Rhettski :)

The awesomeness of PandaHat is upon us, here modelled by none other than Emperor Astronius Septimus, following the fashion set by Commodus Aurelius :p

commodus_hercules.jpg

*keeps ears warm on cold nights*

PandaHat1.jpg

Actually, the hat belongs to Mrs Astro but I thought it was worth at least one funnyfoto. I would prefer grey feline version ;)

mtfbwya

Archived