Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

Got a new bday toy for my coffee/junkie fix. Single-Serve Keurig ;)

keurig.jpg

I only got the single serve since I already have my pride & joy Bunn, but the little sucker is just plain handy when I'm just wanting a single cup rather than brew an entire pot. Got the My K-cup accessory as well so I can use my own beans/grounds rather than get ripped off buying the pre-filled stuff :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Prime: Oh sweet, is that the 1/60 scale version? If so, I would've waited... Bandai went cheap on the first run of their VF-25 toys and it has many issues... worst of which is the gerwalk mode that has a rigid leg pose unless you don't click them into place.... they fixed it with the VF-27 toys but never re-released a version of the VF-25 toys with the improvements. I wonder if the VF-29 toy that's being released has the improved gerwalk stance though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got married just recently, to my GF of the past ~6 years. Considering that when I first floated the idea of asking her out, even one of my more supportive friends laughed and made comments about how she was so far out of my league we were playing different sports, I'm not entirely sure how I managed to pull that one off.

Even if it means I'm getting old, I still think it's pretty cool.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I just got that too! I came here about my new computer though. Upon putting it together a few weeks ago, I discovered that my video card - one of the few parts I kept during the transition - wasn't working properly. So I sent it away for warranty, and they sent me this as a replacement:

36885.jpg

I didn't have the dual fan version originally, so that's a bonus. So now everything is up and running; I can run the KOTOR games again. As for the rest of the setup...

INTEL_I7-3770_0.jpg

ASRock-Z77-Extreme6-600x300.png

41s6uEfHinL.jpg

imageview.php?image=34991

imageview.php?image=20740

I may never leave the house again.

Archived