Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That XR looks clean mav....MRI yields the best images but are quite expensive, what are they looking for exactly ??
Actually that isn't my knee, just a random picture, but my X-ray was prety clean too, the doc thought he found a crack on my knee cap, but it wasn't that, so they had me get an MRI to check out the cartilidge and ligaments to see if that was what was bothering me. It turns out I didn't have any tears in cartilidge or ligaments, but my doctor thinks I dislocated my knee cap, but it wasn't a full dislocation, so it went back into place but the shear aggravation of the area is what was causing the discomfort, but thankfully no surgery is required, unless it starts to get worse.

Ok back on topic - I get to fly one of these tomorrow, not really new for me, but still "cool stuff"

152.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok back on topic - I get to fly one of these tomorrow, not really new for me, but still "cool stuff"

152.jpg

Cool! :D Hope the flight was good! I've flown its little brother, the 152.

My shopping today:

Core duo 2 6600:

INTEL-COREDUO-L.jpg

Corsair XMS2 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 CL4:

CORSAIR_XMS2_Twinx_2GB_DDR2_6.jpg

Sound card:

CLABS-FATALITY-MUSIC-L.jpg

Mobo:

ASUS-P5W-DH-DELUXE-L.jpg

GPU 1950xtx: ( I wanted an x1900xtx or an x1900xt since the dx10 cards are coming out very soon but both the x1900xt and x1900xtx were sold out and I didn't felt like buying from different places so I shelled out a few more $):

08_11_1950.jpg

PSU:

012C000000343699.jpg

Case: (Maybe it's old age but I hate flashy cases ) http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=81802

Nice toys Darth333! :thumbsup:

I'm in the process of adding 24" displays to my PC (already have 2 for my Mac)..

Decided to go with Dell's Ultrasharp widescreens. I've compared them with the Apple Cinema's and as much of a fanboy as I am.. the Dell's picture whips the snot out of the Cinema's.. may have to convert my monitors after awhile (gotta save my pennies.. hehehe). Plus they're on sale! w00t!

Component, s-video and a built in 9-in-1 reader really tipped my decision too.. can't wait to get these puppies installed ;)

Dell 24" Wide Screen :emodanc:

B000GG1OVW.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39379825_.jpg:D

Likewise. I played it for ten hours straight yesterday, i lvoe it but my performance lags when the corruption cloud spreads across more and more planets. Also, the executer is too slow to be useful. each hardpoint jsut gets picked off one by one and the one fighter a minute button is useless too. In the manual it says "deploy ALL squadrons"

For my Dwarf Armies

dwarfwarrior2gk2.gif

dwarfcomlgkd3.gif

Dwarves! My god, i used to have an army of them things when i collected. There were only the 3 different classes when i collected though (kings, archer, kazzad guard) jeez, i think i spent about £200 on mine, and countless hours painting. So and lets not get started on my Tyrannids...

Nice toys Darth333! :thumbsup:

I'm in the process of adding 24" displays to my PC (already have 2 for my Mac)..

Decided to go with Dell's Ultrasharp widescreens. I've compared them with the Apple Cinema's and as much of a fanboy as I am.. the Dell's picture whips the snot out of the Cinema's.. may have to convert my monitors after awhile (gotta save my pennies.. hehehe). Plus they're on sale! w00t!

Component, s-video and a built in 9-in-1 reader really tipped my decision too.. can't wait to get these puppies installed ;)

Dell 24" Wide Screen :emodanc:

Damn you...just damn you. My screen seems downright puny now. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wii-box-1.png

wii-console1-1.png

wii-console2-1.png

wii-controllers-1.png

wii-zelda-box-1.png

Finally! I had to wait outside a best buy for an hour and a half, but it was worth it. Every store was out of remotes and nunchucks though :( so I only have the one that came with the system.

I've played all the wii sports games and about an hour of Zelda TP, so far it's amazing !!

Archived