Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered seasons 4, 5 ,6 and 7 of DS9 too. I've watched the first three seasons already and they are awesome. I definately recommend the slimpacks, the bonus features are pretty decent too.

For the sake of it il bung up the boxshot of probably the most 21st century person on the station. The O'Brien! Im still honestly considering that ds9 tattoo.

51Hs%2BmXGzcL._SS500_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the box art for UK's DVD of Hot Fuzz.

dvd2134194.jpg

I'd have gotten the 2-Disc Special Edition, if the price of just the standard edition wasn't so cheap. Plus, I probably wouldn't have watched the special features anyways. :xp: I haven't even watched the special features for King Kong.

DVD2135454.jpg

And I bought this off iTunes for $3.99 since I had a bunch of credit off iTunes to spend. I still have off $20 to spend.

easoundtrax1fk2.jpg

Got these today:

TopGun.jpg

Supe.jpg

Weird.jpg

Miss.jpg

In dire need of some entertainment, and I got Top Gun for some inspiration for my Maverick outfit I will be sporting Saturday on my 21st bday partay (which has as theme: the 80's w00t! I'm going as Maverick and Rochelle my fiancee will be Robert Smith lolz, it shall be great!)

Got shades and DogTags as well, and I'm waiting on a Top Gun T-Shirt to come in too.

At least nine. :)

wow Jae .... that wasn't even subtle !!

but, speaking of largish monitors :D

I finally have ordered one of these suckers....

30" at 2560 x 1600. There isnt a ultra HD monitor above 30" anywhere in the world(at least a generally available one) Im a screen junkie and have been waiting for this for a while !

Here's the best pic I could find to display its hugeness :D

samsung305tnv7.jpg

imagine playing Flash Donkey Kong on that !! AWESOME

mtfbwya

I often play Star Trek 25th Anniversary on my 22 inch monitor. As its an old game and plays on an almost 1x1 resolution, with my curtains open if you stand on the road a good 200 meters away you can clearly see i am playing a Star Trek game. It's like a billboard.

Archived