Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So which do you like better so far Commander, EaW or BFMEII?

Both equally. EaW has space battles and ya don't have to worry about resources. Also, the campaign rocks. I have only played BFME II for about an hour. But, the campaign is sweet. War of the Ring is like risk, but you can play the levels instead of rolling dice. And the Skirmishs are awesome. Now you can play levels like Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep against others. And oh yeah, heroes. :)

These were all done with a webcam.. so expect horrible pictures.

My comics and and preview cover shots:

My 'Omega Men' Comic, Oct '87

6216554043.jpg

My 'Nam' comic, Jan '87

6216551951.jpg

My Price guide, 1939!

6216544838.jpg

...Amazing Fantasy.. SpiderMan

6216540118.jpg

Assorted Cover shots and old pictures, left half, '67-'93

6216533056.jpg

Assorted Cover shots and old pictures, right half, '67-'93

6216525821.jpg

That's why i've only taken it out of the case twice. Once at a convention, second now. It had a hard case around it too, but I didn't realize that after taking it out, I saw a crease at the bottom left. Decreased it's value a crap load..

Edit: I'm not the richest person by any means, (heck, I have a HP computer xD) that was passed down from my brother to me and my other brother. He doesn't care about it, the comic, I mean. :)

I'm lucky, there's a local sportscards/comics store right downtown in my city. So I just have the store owner order them from me. It's quite convenient, I only get the KotOR and Amazing Spider-Man comics from him, but he can order anything.

So sorry I can't tell you where to get them unless you have a store like this around you.

Archived