Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

Sweet calc. I use the virtual version of the nspire along with a TI-89. Getting it for college classes?

Eh, not quite there yet. I will use it for college though. My brother needed a calc for school so I gave him my old one and got this one. It really is awesome.

Put's my casio in the shade...

My job is done. :dev14:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

21628428i_01.jpg

This is the computer that I am using at the moment. I must say that it is an awesome improvement. Plus it is located in my room. :)

Dell-Inspiron 518

320GB HardDrive

4GB RAM

Windows Vista

17' Widescreen moniter

ect...

Good all around computer is you ask me. :D

12649.jpg

I also got The Force Unleashed for the PlayStation 2 (unfortunately) at Costco for $35.99, which I thought was a good deal. I must say, even though it is for the PlayStation 2 it has amazing graphics. IMHO, this game has some of the best graphics that I have ever seen for the PlayStation 2.

I might be getting a Xbox 360 soon as well. Since they have once again (thank God) gone down in price again. :D

Well, I am a happy camper. :)

51R8Uz0XkfL._SS500_.jpg

^ Metalcore at it's f***ing best, surpasses everything else in the genre and is quite simply one of the best albums this year, masterful songwriting and amazing vocal range, pure dead brilliant!

Nice album, Metalcore has so much potential, but is plagued by garbage like As I Lay Dying, All That Remains is one of the better Metalcore bands, I still love Fall of Ideals.

Archived