Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

Hell yeah. There is literally no one playing online on Ace Combat. It's kinda sad, because the multiplayer is awesome when you can find a game.

EDIT: SO this isn't complete spam, I'm just saying that got Iron Man on DVD yesterday. Even more win than the guitar pedal I bought on Amazon for $20.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres something I just got - been playing it quite alot ;) I *love* the '3rd person' view in 'be a pro mode'

F09.jpg

>>theyve finally made FIFA09 look next gen on the PC. Who needs a ps3 when you play it at 1900x1200 ;)

Havent got these yet but they are at the top of my shopping list...

EVGA GTX260 CORE216. When you have a 1600p monitor, you need a card that can cut the mustard :D (and fold like an origami master) :p

evgasuperclock.jpg

Finally, the bling of modem/routers, the Belkin N1 vision. So pretty ;)

belkinn1.jpg

mtfbwya

Nice album, Metalcore has so much potential, but is plagued by garbage like As I Lay Dying, All That Remains is one of the better Metalcore bands, I still love Fall of Ideals.

This Darkened Heart is still my favourite though, new Unearth album coming out soon as well, produced by Adam D. So hopefully that one will pwn also :D

51f-pCJzGvL._SS500_.jpg

^ Awesome new material from these frenchies!

Er... we redid our house, but I don't feel like going through every room and taking pictures... but my room's the best. 95% wolves, with the other 5% being deer, bears, and eagles. :D

Man, how do you sleep at night? The howling alone would drive me crazy, and the smell must be something else. They sleep on the floor, don't they?

Haven't exactly got it yet, however:

INSYS.t GameForce HD 8761 SU

8761SU.png

(no, the lady does not come with the laptop :xp:)

15.4"WSXGA (1680x1050) HD Ready Cinema Brite

Intel Pentium Dual Core T2410 2.00 GHz

nVidia GeForce 9300M GS 256MB

6 GB (4GB RAM+2GB MMCTurbo Boost)

320 GB HDD

And, for 3 years, 5 € a month.

Awesome: Yes/No?

I've got an upcoming assignment for my computer animation class where I have to create a stop-frame animation using anything I want. So I saw a chance for some new toys:

kirk_gorn.jpg

and

toybox_091107_4.jpg

I don't actually want the slave girl - I just need a non-torn shirt Kirk for 'pre barrel-roll' sequences. :lol:

and at only around £3.99 for each pack, you can't go wrong...

...and this one is a working glowing graphic equalizer that works on ambient sound!

Yo Jesus, 4 points:

1. How does that work ?

2. How do you wash it ?

3. Is there a video of it ?

4. Never change your name from Jesus.

Speaking of t-shirts, here's one for movie fans and/or proud Turks like me ;)

We love our man keyser (though in Turkish it would be Kayser Sozer - which literally means 'The Word of Caesar' ;) )

keysert.jpg

mtfbwya

Archived