Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of t-shirts, here's one for movie fans and/or proud Turks like me ;)

We love our man keyser (though in Turkish it would be Kayser Sozer - which literally means 'The Word of Caesar' ;) )

keysert.jpg

mtfbwya

I want that shirt, The Usual Suspects is my fav movie of all time, where'd you find it?

Yo Jesus, 4 points:

1. How does that work ?

2. How do you wash it ?

3. Is there a video of it ?

4. Never change your name from Jesus.

Q 1-3: clicky here

Q 4. i wont! :D

and i really wasnt kidding when i said i intend to get this shirt. i have a list of stuff i am actively getting. ;) it might take a while though, as its half way around the world from where i am. lol and i have two items above it.

Epic haul today. My 360 done 'sploded on me a while back and I've been biding my time waiting for the correct moment to pounce on a new one. Today was that day.

Xbox Pro with 60Gb Hdd:

41K2VDCPCNL._SS500_.jpg

Lego Indiana Jones:

51pV7cMpTFL._SS400_.jpg

Kung Fu Panda:

51LptXICZdL._SS400_.jpg

Saints Row 2:

517Mcs%2BqYML._SS400_.jpg

Call of Duty 4:

51%2BFHhHLogL._SS400_.jpg

Fable 2:

51qRZ1TmsxL._SS400_.jpg

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Trilogy

51WF%2BPlVJyL._SS400_.jpg

Wireless Black Controller:

41Li1wJc8TL._SS400_.jpg

"But Rhett", you might proclaim, "Surely you spent like a billion dollars on all this sweet sweet gamage!"

Nay! When all was said and done, the damage inflicted upon my wallet only totaled $407.97.

Sometimes I'm so good I touch scare myself. :3pdance:

I happened to notice within about 30 seconds of Frys.com releasing their new "clearing house" 360 bundles. The bundle I got was out of stock in about eight minutes but they still have some other good ones up.

I actually got the Lego Star Wars from toys r us for just the price of shipping because I had a 20 dollar gift certificate from buying Force Unleashed from them.

I got Fable 2 from Circuit city due to a coupon coding error on their website which you can manipulate into giving you a ~20 dollar discount instead of an itunes gift card.

I'm planning on selling Saints Row 2 Kung Fu Panda, my old controllers, and my 20gig hd so my total out of pocket cost should still drop a fair bit. :)

I happened to notice within about 30 seconds of Frys.com releasing their new "clearing house" 360 bundles. The bundle I got was out of stock in about eight minutes but they still have some other good ones up.

I actually got the Lego Star Wars from toys r us for just the price of shipping because I had a 20 dollar gift certificate from buying Force Unleashed from them.

I got Fable 2 from Circuit city due to a coupon coding error on their website which you can manipulate into giving you a ~20 dollar discount instead of an itunes gift card.

I'm planning on selling Saints Row 2 Kung Fu Panda, my old controllers, and my 20gig hd so my total out of pocket cost should still drop a fair bit. :)

Sweet!

I just got mine at Best Buy w/2 games for like $380 or something.

@Rabish - youd need to PM me, I cant link to commercial sites here ;)

@Rhett... why no Ps3 for the the man room? The PS3 is about to become a tivo-esque DVR, apart from already being an internet/gaming/bluray device :D Xbox has Fable and the sickly smell of the vaquished \o/ [/non ps3 owning fanboy perhaps]

mtfbwya

Archived