Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Staples today, and saw this on sale for only $200: a 1TB External Hard Drive. I had to buy one. I was getting dangerously close to filling my laptop's 100GB of hard-drive space, so I've been pricing external drives for a while now. I never thought I'd find something as large as a whole TB, especially for such an amazing price.

5426p.jpg

Is there something special about that drive, Doctor? You can find 1Tb drives for around 100 bucks nowadays.

Not in Canada...internal 1Tb drives are usually in the $150-200 range (even with online stores such as ncix.com) and external drives more than $200 ($220-300 range mostly) :) I am shopping for one too as I am starting to get a lot of junk on my HDDs :p

Not in Canada...internal 1Tb drives are usually in the $150-200 range (even with online stores such as ncix.com) and external drives more than $200 ($220-300 range mostly) :) I am shopping for one too as I am starting to get a lot of junk on my HDDs :p

internal, less than $100...

"Your wish is granted"

external less than $100

Your wish is sorta granted...

In my never ending quest to outdo myself in the "holycrapawesome gift for girlfriend" category (I got her a heart shaped meteorite pendant for Thanksgiving) I just got my girlfriend a promise ring that I plan to give her for Christmas. This is no ordinary promise ring, mind you. I got her an ancient celtic bronze ring unearthed ten years ago from the Roman Legion occupied area in Vidin Bulgaria. Based on its design it most likely dates from shortly after the fall of the Western Roman Empire to the beginning of the medieval age.

132638955_o.jpg

132638946_o.jpg

132638954_o.jpg

Seriously, how cool of a boyfriend am I? :emodanc:

Archived