Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been really busy, working hard, but it's all worth it when you get a spanking new car!!! :)

Pics:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

PTCruise.jpg

PTCruise3.jpg

PTCruise1.jpg

2nd hand, but in real good shape, automatic transmission it's from '06 and has about 20k miles on it, the best thing was the price: £5000 or $7500 :thmbup1:

It's made of win. Too bad I can't get internet to work :s despite downloading the right settings...

IPhone pwns your phone :carms:

After hearing so much about how fun the game is from other people on Lucascast, I decided to pick up the

Rockband 2 package

Rockband2specialedition.jpg

along with RB1 and the track pack 2

rb1box.gif

trackpack2box.gif

We're having a total blast playing it together as a family.

And because my husband and children love me, they got me for anniversary and Mother's day an Xbox 360 pro

xbox360pro.jpg

I promptly had to go buy RB2 for that also. I'm going to wait on the instrument bundle for that until RB Beatles comes out. They're supposed to be adding in a new 'mystery instrument' to the bundle as a special.

Nice work with the 360 Jae :) Now you have no excuse for dwelling on KOTOR in the podcasts :p It also saves you on having to uber-up your pc to enjoy decent image quality with Mass Effect. If you dont have a 720p/1080p capable LCD(etc) TV, but do have a monitor that supports these, consider getting a converter device(such as the HD fury) that will allow you to connect your X360 to the telly for all the pixelly goodness.

As for me, I wear alot of red with all my Turkiye, Barcelona, Liverpool etc soccer stuff. I needed some red shoes to match... Couldnt resist these puma stock cats. Also based on cart racing shoes. Love me some color co-ordinatin' Its all about symmetry and balance, and definitely not girly[/self deluding] :D

StockCat.jpg

edit: gotta admit - Im not enjoying ACreed as much as I thought I would, way to much creeping around... hope it gets more exciting. Good to walk around some Ottoman Forts though, stare at some of my ancestors mulling around ;)

IPhone pwns your phone

cmon negsun, that really was not necessary....surely. Are you also the highschool quarterback who is taking Stacey(the most popular and cutest girl in school) to the prom?? :p

mtfbwya

Nice work with the 360 Jae :) Now you have no excuse for dwelling on KOTOR in the podcasts :p It also saves you on having to uber-up your pc to enjoy decent image quality with Mass Effect. If you dont have a 720p/1080p capable LCD(etc) TV, but do have a monitor that supports these, consider getting a converter device(such as the HD fury) that will allow you to connect your X360 to the telly for all the pixelly goodness.
Point Man wants a TV for his anniversary/birthday gift, and I think that the one we have now is working on trying to die on us, so we might get a nice new one. I need to do my Consumer Reports research first before buying anything, however.

cmon negsun, that really was not necessary....surely. Are you also the highschool quarterback who is taking Stacey(the most popular and cutest girl in school) to the prom?? :p

How could any girl possibly resist anyone as cute as Negative Sun? I'm sure 'Stacey' was just dying to go out with him.

Not really that would be my fiancee's sister, ewww!!!

Besides, I never went to prom I'm way too cool for that, I'm like a 21st century Fonz :carms:

Even Jae can feel my awesomeness from across the Atlantic :thmbup1:

... 21st century Fonz :carms:

The Fonz is a dubious fellow...

A grown man who didnt finish school, calls a toilet 'his office' and preys on teenage girls at the local hangout.... In the 21st century, this is called 'sexual predator' :xp:

mtfbwya

The Fonz is a dubious fellow...

A grown man who didnt finish school, calls a toilet 'his office' and preys on teenage girls at the local hangout.... In the 21st century, this is called 'sexual predator' :xp:

mtfbwya

That's why I'm cooler than the Fonz ;)

OT:

51VYKln7a-L._SS400_.jpg

Limited edition tins = sweet!

Fallout_3_cover_art.PNG

2 for £30 :thmbup1:

• 3 weeks later...
New future home...commuting 3 hours/day for 15 km each way was starting to be a bit too much....

Still have to wait 5-6 months until its built but I bought this new toy in the meantime.

With that ride I'd enjoy the commute. :xp:

Congratulations on the new home. Hopefully it will give you more free time.

Archived