Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

New future home...commuting 3 hours/day for 15 km each way was starting to be a bit too much....

Still have to wait 5-6 months until its built but I bought this new toy in the meantime.

Nice car! Now you just need to join bimmerforums and join the addiction! If you have any questions about the car or maintenance feel free to pm me

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With that ride I'd enjoy the commute. :p
I'd still prefer to drive on something else than what feels like a huge parking lot :whacked: However, I'll have to travel quite often to Ottawa and Quebec city with the new job so I might as well make it an enjoyable ride.

Nice car! Now you just need to join bimmerforums and join the addiction! If you have any questions about the car or maintenance feel free to pm me

Thanks! :) I'll certainly have several questions once I get it. I don't have the car yet as they didn't have the colors and options I wanted (none left in Canada and no way I'm going to buy a white or red car) so the auto dealer made a special order and it's being built right now ( it was entering production on May 11th and should get here in a few weeks :emodanc: )

^And just what do you plan to do with those?

Ah, are you a melee MA duel coreographer of the 501st, I wonder??? :D

Dueling of course! (just too bad amber yellow and teal or cyan colors are not available...or a "duelable" purple for a mace windu MRFX conversion)

I plan to go to cosplay events, do acts for the colleges I've gone to, hit up the nerdy places, etc. (If you're into Bleach Anime cosplay there is a really good tutorial on how to weave your own warajis out of hemp rope or similar on cosplay.com) Anyway, I have so many odds and ends I use for renniassance fairs and stuff like that.

I have a certain universal "marauder" looking outfit that would fit in renniassance fairs, metal concerts, arena events, and even SW. Didn't cost worth jack squat to make.

Also for gizmos, check out the instructables website.

A good convincing looking lightsaber prop made of plumbing hardware can be made. Search "lightsaber for $33 in 33 minutes"...

super stuff schmorgy! pockets must be smokin' hot though ;)

Couple of new things for me:

Always important to support your favourite Roman Legion by buying their merchandise:D

augusta.jpg

Ravage was one of my favourite old school transformers... IMO... one of the coolest usb sticks ever. If you want one, you can preorder them here nb. lolz@ where the usb plug ends up when 'transformed' :D

ravage.jpg

mtfbwya

G5

000000053336.jpg

A year ago, I had a cordless mouse just like that, and than it broke down. Now I've got a mouse that looks like its been beaten down by an angry gamer. Now, I think I've found the perfect mix: Corded; like my old mouse; and with a kickass design.

Even Jae can feel my awesomeness from across the Atlantic :thmbup1:

That's right!!

The Fonz is a dubious fellow...

The Fonz is very cool. Do not be dissing the Fonz. It is most un-cool to dis the Fonz.

That's why I'm cooler than the Fonz ;)

Astro will never understand Fonzie-coolness. :D

@Darth333--nice!!! Congrats on the new home and wheels. :)

Astro will never understand Fonzie-coolness. :D

True, the idolisation of someone with no creative, literary, scientific, philosophical or even military bestowments is always baffling ;)

Hey Astro, that you in that shirt, buddy?

Whilst that pic isn't - it might as well be, as I have similar physique and same facial hair ;) What of it anyway?

mtfbwya

Whilst that pic isn't - it might as well be, as I have similar physique and same facial hair ;) What of it anyway?

mtfbwya

You look kinda like Tazz back in his ECW days when it was about jumping out of 20ft. balconies to slam into opponents on tables. Just wonderin' if you had a similar sort of "show it off b/4 I kick ur ass" kind of mind like the guy.

Ever do any BYW (Back Yard Wrestling)?

Definitely the facial hair made me question it. Plus it was late, so's I wasn't paying attention how it sounded.

Watch out, Astro, you never know who's gay and who isn't.

jk with you GTA. :xp:

Ohh, get in that barn boy... :dev10: Hooohoohoo

Careful in them shower stalls.......I might be lurking close behind you--fishie. :xp:

I borrowed a crapload of DVDs from my uncle, which included:

The Terminator

Terminator 2

Lord Of The Rings Series

The Wall by Pink Floyd

Blade Runner

The Last Starfighter

I've already seen Last Starfighter, and it was a good movie. Terminator was good too. The Wall is a little boring. Maybe I need a doobie, I dunno.

Well, let's see...

Three months ago I got my new computer:

AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz (Overclocked)

3072MB RAM

320GB HDD

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

LG L226W (22 inches :D)

Skullcandy Ti Headphones (White-Fur) and speakers

Logitech MX518 Optical Mouse

Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)

XFX 650a

Sunbeam Transformer Blue Steel Case

A month ago I got my new Skullcandy Ti White-Fur headphones! (Watch out! Image size is 3163x1663 pixels!)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
TI_white_fur.jpg

One or two weeks ago I got Halo Wars

About a week ago I got my Logitech MX518 mouse.

Archived