Home

The Phantom: The Emporor's Servant

Renegade Angel

Rezillo ignited his saber.

"I didn't touch her...if you had been paying attention she had been losing strength and the will to live ever since the encounter on the emperors servant"

Rezillo's face was slashed, blood trickled down it. He put a hand to it.

"Gus don't make me kill you"

Gus slashed again.

Rezillo blocked. Gus then used force grip but Rezillo got out of it and backed away.

"So be it Gus"

Rezillo started to attack

"Guys somethings...happening...the bomb....IT'S GUNNA EXPLODE!"

The ship jolted and loud explosion ripped the emperors slave in half the ship lurched and they all hit the wall the world turned upside down and all was black....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stu found Don & Jay....

"Guys we gotta get out of H-EERRREE!!----"

The bomb exploded and everything around Stu turned all dark...

Stu awoke next to his Astro Droid R7..

"R7, we need to get back to the ship."

On the way Stu found Kaitlyn lying on the floor..

Stu picked up Kaitlyn and took her to his ship...

"Dont worry Kaitlyn you'll be alright."

Stu flew out of the hangar and seen the Rip in space..

"Oh S***!"

Stu got out his inter-comm...

"Jax,Gus, The bombs threw us into another dimension,The rip in space is still there i'm going back and i advise you to do the same also, Gus I've found Kaitlyn,Her Vitals are Dangerously low, im going to take her back and i'll try my best to revive her. i hope you guys can fly back through the Rip back into our dimension. Good Luck."

Stu put his Ship Into full thrust and flew into the rip......

(Also you guys could do whatever but im tryin to get my character through so i can help get you guys back and try and help Kaitlyn out.)

Jax stirred

"what happened?" he asked as Rezillo got up

"This ship was built to with stand almost everything, when the bomb went off it must have jumped dimensions" Rezillo stood up

"Gus is still out" Jax said

"Leave him here, he needs time to cool off"

"I suppose"

Rezillo walked to the viewing window and gasped

"what is it?"

Rezillo turned

"we havn't changed dimension....we've changed time!"

"what?"

"Look"

Jax looked sure enough there was the emperors servant and it exploded

"Rezillo we can change eveything!"

"how do you mean?"

"we can stop the bomb from going off"

"Jax, we don't even know if it took out....wait what am i saying of coarse it did. it would have taken out eveything"

"And we can stop Kaitilyn from....you know"

"It will be dangerous Jax...if we run into out other selves we will create a rip in the time-space continuem with could cause the universe to implode"

"o..k well we'll just have to make sure it dosn't happen"

They felt guilty about leaving Gus so they took him to a transort and put it on auto-pilot so it would follow them. They waited. Sure enough The Emperors Slave appeared. They saw fighters board it.

"It's time"

They got into their ships and went into space. The first thing they saw was the rip they had made.

"If we do this right things in our time should be right and we can go back through there"

"got it, Lets go"

They raced off to the emperors slave to change history....

Gus opened his eyes. He realized he was beside the3 Star Destroyer they had borded. the Emporor's Slave, But he also saw the Emporor's Servant in the distance.

"I told them them be careful." Gus had known this would happen. which meant... he could still save her! He turnedt eh ship's auto-pilot off and swereved tot he destroye hangar. He got out and saw his crashed ship sitting there. He ran down the halls.... and there she was. he couldn't stop here yet, it'd ruin the point of this. he had to find out who killed her. he quietly followed her through the halls. He once a gain had the feeling of being watched.

Stu had a feeling that things will change shortly but he knew that Jax and Gus were going to do something that would change what they had just been through,He looked at the unconcius Kaitlyn...

"Kaitlyn, you'll be ok."

(Just before i go on with this i would like to know if i can take control of the Kaitlyn thats with Stu, i will just have a conversation or two involving the two of them)

( If you'd like to, sure, just don't do anything ''rash'' to the story. )

Hmm... Gus thought. If stu had found the unconciouss Kaitlyn, then this must be the Kaitlyn before she died. A dark jedi jumped out of a system of air vents. This must've been what happened. "Where is he?" siad the dark jedi sharply. "Like I'd tell you." Just like her. The jedi lunged and missed Kaitlyn. Gus cut on and Kaitlyn gasped. He sliced the Dark Jedi in half and kicked the corpse intot he generator shaft.

Gus had been wrong. The future could be changed.

Jax docked with the emperors slave. He jumped out. He knew that he and Rezillo would be fighting the emperor now so they would have to make it to the bowells of the ship. Rezillo jumped out. And followed Jax to the elevator. They shot down to shaft that lead to the bowells. They would have to coninue on foot. As the elevator stopped. Jax spotted Don. Don turned.

"Oh hey guys, you finished with the emperor already?"

"um...yeah"

Jax and Rezillo followed Don and Jay. They found the bomb sooner than Jax had expected.

"Ok Jay do yuor stuff"

"hmmmm this bomb....it's weird"

"how so?"

"I don't think you can disarm it..."

"I'll radio Gus...Gus this bomb...it's tech is beyond anything i've ever seen before not even Jay can crack it...wait...somethings happening....it's coutning down....the-" Jax swiped the comm and stepped on it.

"what are you doing"

"err...The comm might interfier with the bomb...we don't want it going off"

"oh...ok...well next time tell me will ya?"

"yeah"

"so we can't defuse it....what do we do?"

"I have an idead" Rezillo said

"well don't keep us in suspense"

"We could move the bomb"

"How will that help?"

Jax suddenlt realized what he meant

"yeah....err Don and Jay you go we can deal with it from here"

"err....ok?"

"Oh and tell everyone to get out"

"got it"

As don walked away he heard Don radio in

"ok lets go"

"where?"

"the bridge" Rezillo said simply

(Note: When Don radios Gus he means the Gus from the past not the one thats trying to save Kaitilyn)

Between them Jax and Rezillo carried the bomb to the bridge. Once there Rezillo looked it over to see if there was anything they could do. But no nothing could be done. Rezillo got to the controls and set the dimension jump. They had 10 minutes to get out.

"Gus this is Jax we're ready, you've got ten minutes to get out!"

Jax and Rezillo ran to the door. But the door opened before they could reach it.

A dark Jedi was stadning there...he took of his balaclava. His sleek blonde hair came down over his cold grey eyes. Rezillo looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Rezillo...."

"Lars...you-"

"I was wondering if i would see you here...Master is dead and i just know you had something to do with it..."

"I...yes I killed him....he has lied to us Lars...Open your eyes"

"HE TOOK TOOK YOU IN! YOU TRAITOR!"

"Jax you better go"

"NO! no one will leave this room!"

"The bomb will go off soon Lars!"

"Then we will die!"

Rezillo force pushed Lars out of the way

"JAX RUN!" He yelled

Jax stood there, Rezillo kicked lars back and pushed jax out of the door. Jax grabbed him and they fell. Jax slammed the door behind them and put on the force shield.

"That should buy us some time"

They ran to the hanger....

As they entered the hanger they met Gus and Kaitilyn They all ran to their fighter except...

Rezillo stopped, Jax turned

"what?"

"I have to stay..."

"Look Rezillo this is no time to act the hero!"

"I'm not acting the hero...it's just..Lars....He.."

Jax looked at him

"Jax you're by best friend but i can not abandon a teenager who was like my brother even if he does not see the light"

"Rezillo...You can't change him...he will kill you"

"Maybe....but I owe him that"

All of a sudden Lars came flying through the wall. He crouched there lightsaber ignited

"We have unfinsihed buisness"

"I know....Jax...GO!"

Jax did not move

"GO!" Rezillo yelled

"I will not leave you"

"Now who's acting the hero?"

Jax smiled faintly. Rezillo sighed and turned

"you coped without me for 3 years...you can do it again"

"No...I-"

Rezillo struck Jax around the back of the head rendering him unconcious. He carried him to his ship. And put him in. He set the auto pilot to follow Gus.

"Look after him Gus....Go back through the warp...Kaitilyn must stay here...she will be ok in the other time now....we have righted the wrong"

Rezillo watched as Jax's ship took off

"Good Bye...Boss"

Rezillo turned and his cape billowed out in and impressive way...

"Let's do it"

"Yes..Lets Darth Rezz"

"It's not darth Rezz anymore...It's Viper 2"

He ignited his lightsaber and walked towards Lars....

Photos of Me!

http://rapidshare.de/files/5754496/100_0847.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/5754544/100_0853.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/5754557/100_0855.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/5754568/100_0856.jpg.html

Im turning 12 in a week, Is my hair awsome or what?

PS

To view, scroll down and click ''Free'', then scroll down to the bottom of the next page and wait for the pikz to load.

-----------------------------------------

Gus followed Rezillo's orders. "Kailtyn, stay here."

"I wanna know what's going on!"

"Don't worry, Rezillo will explain it to you."

He watched Rezillo attack Lars and he boarded the ship, heading towards the warp hole, he noticed the Emperor's Servant. Just metal and flames... floating, dead, in space. ZIIIIIIIIIP. Gus opened his eyes. He was in the ship, with Jax and Kait. The Emeror's Slave was overturned and lifeless. "What's goin on!?" Kaitlyn glanced at me. Rezillo had told her what had happened, she understood. He sensed Rezillo and Lars, but didn't know where. "Jax, This looks... Different."

Jax looked, yes something was different. He could sense Rezillo and Lars still but they were no longer fighting. Jax went to the viewing window. The wreckage of the rebel fleet met his eyes.

"We're in the wrong place" He said quietly

"We have to find Rezillo and find out what has happened"

Jax went to the only place he thought Rezillo might be...The empeors chamber. The slid open. Jax looked into the dark room towards the chair. There was someone sitting in it. As Jax drew closer the chair turned. Rezillo was sitting there. He looked at Jax and gasped.

"You...but....Jax?"

"errr...Rezillo whats going on we're not in the right place"

"what? what are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember?"

"I remember you....Lars dispose of him"

"Yes master"

Lars came out of the darkness

"Whats going on? Wheres the emperor?"

"I AM THE EMPEROR REBEL FOOL!"

"what?" Jax said shocked

"Shall I Kill him now master?"

Jax turned

"Yes, he will be no trouble"

Jax got out his lightsaber and ignited it

"What's this? Jax you're a jedi?"

"Yes"

"KILL HIM!" Rezillo yelled at Lars.

Jax struck at Lars and then ran. He ran until he found Gus and Kaitilyn.

"We....are....In the wrong place" he panted

"We need to get to the bridge and change dimensions"

(If was not where you were going with it just say and i will delete this post)

Stu was flying back to the ghost town, but then he seen the Warped Emperors slave and thought that if he could see it then the rebels would see it! But Stu had to figure out how he would get Kaitlyn to the medical bay.

All of a sudden Kaitlyn woke but she looked terrible....

"Kaitlyn! you should rest your very hurt."

Kaitlyn:"St-Stu, wheres gus?"

"Dont worry he wont be long, hes just gone to sort things out."

Kaitlyn:"Uh ok."

"Now, i need to get you to a medical unit."

Kaitlyn fell back asleep...

Stu docked in the back hangar and got Kaitlyn to a spare medical room, surprisingly without anyone knowing, But to be sure he locked the door once it shut...

Stu carried Kaitlyn into a Bacta tank and connected her. He switched it on...

"Phew, your safe now Kait."

(I aim for this to be the last post. I will start up a new thread soon, Cheers Guys. The Phatom threads will end with this post)

Jax ran to the bridge. He did not care if Gus followed him or not. When Jax arrived at the Bridge no one was there. Jax ran to the controls. Lars must have changed them, he thought to himself. Jax flicked a switch and the ship lurched. Jax looked out the viewing window. It looked like the clone wars. Jax flicked the switch again. He saw the rebel fleet. This must be the right time. The rebel shields were still up. This was it. he was sure. He jumped up. And he set the emperors servant to jump into another dimension in 10 minutes. He radiod Gus. And then he ran to the Hanger. He jumped into his fighter. He looked at the ship for the last time.

"Goodbye Rezillo"

He flew out of the hanger. The ship lurched. It shrunk and then disapeared. Jax flew back to the Ghost Town. He saw Stu's ship which meant he was here. They were back. Jax went to the seperate hanger. Rezillo's ship was still there. Jax stood there for a moment. Rezillo was still out there....the good one. And Jax vowed to find him even if it killed him. Jax yawned. The past few months had been hell. Stu and Gus had gone then came back. Rezillo was found after 3 years and Nekx was dead. Jax turned. Not for the first time had he thought to himself "It's not over yet"....

The End

Archived