Home

What happened with Jan Ors? (spoilers)

Neon

I've searched on google and checked the 10 newest pages on this part of the forum, but I can't find a topic that tells me what happened to Jan Ors. I've never played jk2 single player, only jka. So I found some walktroughs for jk2, and searched in it what happends to Jan Ors. First I read she gets killed, and a few pages later they say she is still alife. So is she alife during jka, or not?

Also, where comes the Morgan Katarn model come from, because I haven't read anything about him in the jk2 walktroughs. Chiss was a bartender, and I know that Lando helps you in a few missions. But if they never used the morgan model in the single player, than why did they create one?

Jan was never killed. She was found alive onboard an Imperial Remnant ship late in the game. She isn't in JA, but is mentioned a couple times.

Morgan, in his spirit form (in multiplayer he's not a ghost, but in SP he is), attempted to stop Kyle when he went to the Valley of the Jedi to soak up some Force energy to get revenge for Jan's supposed death.

The Morgan model was used in SP for JKII during cut-scenes & was a popular model for MP in JKII. In JKA they included many of the popular models for MP from the previous game for those that liked them, even if those chars weren't seen in JKA SP. This is the 5th game in the series, so it's not that abnormal that they would include chars from past games for MP.

Archived