Home

Psychonauts Chill Board.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am KingCheez! I live in Illinois! My friends always act so cool and try to make fun of me, but I know the ultimate retort that makes them never speak again.

I have prophetic dreams, because the beatles did it, and that was cool. My soundtrack arrives Monday. I like to ruin other peoples' fun on Counter-Strike Source by freaking, yelling on the mic, everything I can.

I am one sad dog-food eating hippie.

I support Vernon and Franke.

I am the biggest computer nerd I know.

Psychonauts is a clinical obsession for me.

My name is Purple Squid. No, seriously. That's my name. I live in friggin' Georgia. I helped invent the term 'Gangwhore' and am an avid Vocabulor acolyte. I nail kittens to walls, think babies are ugly, and I HAVE AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM. I THINK CAPSLOCK IS SEXY.

(Maddisson. But if you call me that... murder!)

I used to watch it, now I'm obsessed with Danny Phantom (he's a phantom) and Teen Titans, also I wanna find out what that weird BoBoBoBoBoBoBo show is....

Hooray! I hearts those shows too. We should totally meet in real life.

But that would be lame, because you're probably 700 feet tall and I'm probably a spooky goth who sacrifices squirrels in cemeteries at night.

Hooray! I hearts those shows too. We should totally meet in real life.

But that would be lame, because you're probably 700 feet tall and I'm probably a spooky goth who sacrifices squirrels in cemeteries at night.

Wait. Didn't I just see this topic, this exact post ten minutes ago...?

But I was watcing my movie and HOLY CRAP COOL! PROPHETIC VISIONS!

Archived