Home

Creating a (Beta) Server (works with Full Version too!)

Nobodymrb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slashdot user sighted :)

negative, i am a NASIOC.com otter.

if you are one, you know what one is.

if you dont' know, then i guess you will be forced to go thru the rest of life clueless.

i don't have time for slashdot. i am also not that big of a nerd.

(no offense to nerds intended.)

I could be wrong, but it may be like JA's Siege, where there is a range, based on how you "died" previously.

Well anyway, tons of people should read this thread now that the full game is out. Most didn't touch the beta, and so have no clue how to create a server AND they complain about lag (without realizing they can just host their own game). ;)

Teach them well...

most people that are complaining about lag have no clue what lag is or looks like.

there is no way that i will have problems with my frame rates, but when i see people teleport, i know that's lag. when people start whining about lag, and everythign is runnign smooth on my machine, no teleporting in the distance i know that thier video settings are too high.

turn down you video settings people!

i have all teh eye candy turned on at native res on my flat panel. I get a better frame rate on BF2 than i do on SWBF2. with the same graphics options turned on and all detail levels on high.

SWBF2 is a GFX hog.

Turn down your frickin graphics. there is no lag.

Good points. ;)

Now that the dedicated server launchers are out, I think people should realize that many of the options can still only be done via a batch file (or through the in-game launcher of course).

Still no idea about adjusting the spawn delays for normal players though... :p

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ok i can run up to as many servers as i have usernames all you have to do is switch users and run the server manager on all the different names and you can use one of the ds server managers on each user also if you start 3 ds manager or 2 dsmanagers on one user it will crash but you can have a server manager and the old dsmanager both running on a username together i have done it for awhile i used to be one of the best on the pc i was good with this kind of stuff those of you might remember my famous underground glitches on mos eisley it got copyrighted from me but yah i have been playing for about 2 years on ps2 now atleast 4 and 1/2 years pc and alittle here and there on my psp and xbox of swbf2 i have got a lot of experience of very complicated hacks servers mods i tried getting campaign to work online throughh server manager since theres no type ability on ps2 like pc that i was used 2 but it loaded and then it does the intro like the movie and **** xl but then it waits for a while wile we wait and talk then lose connection 2 host thats why i need to find a way to type on the small 4 man servers non dedicated on ps2 or a payed for server will work but yah sorry for typing alot or too much ps2 has cheat engine hacks and custom server managers with built in hacks and tools only a few have personall server manager 2 exactly then the official versions like 1.1 1.7 1.8 and 1.10

Then payed for non dedicated server run only 4 players instead of 64 like pc and theres a mod for the max players instead of 24 to be 64 like the pc but it crashes after the game/round ends! Um we also no longer have the ability to download mod map obviously but we have crazy ass people who like to cheat with cheat engine and are mods are done with the server manager it's are only way to mod lol so yah

Archived