Home

Tantive IV Tour with Lord Vader

McCusto

This was a little movie I made that I did with Fraps. It is a tour of the Battlefront II level, Tantive IV, while I was Darth Vader. I only have the trial of Fraps, so I could only record for 30 seconds, it is a 2 minute tour of the level, it skips a little, only about a second because of Fraps. I can't upload it to anywhere ATM, so it should be up by tomorrow :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by that? :p

I found the time to upload it, I am still kind of working on the opening and closing credits, but here it is.

Oh, and there is NO combat in it, if that is the only reason why you wanted to see it. I was alone on a CTF server during the making of it. And the music at the end suddenly shuts off, then the credits come, it was acutally kinda funny.

It took also some time to download it here, I think it is the server because (for example) downloading my newest drivers for my graphics card took just 1 minut and a half for 33 MB, while the Tantive IV video took 15 minutes for just 10 MB.

This was a little movie I made that I did with Fraps. It is a tour of the Battlefront II level, Tantive IV, while I was Darth Vader. I only have the trial of Fraps, so I could only record for 30 seconds, it is a 2 minute tour of the level, it skips a little, only about a second because of Fraps. I can't upload it to anywhere ATM, so it should be up by tomorrow :)

Could I youse your video in a video im making of Battlefront II?

Archived