Home

The Amazing Race

Fuu

Yeah, it's one of those addictive reality shows. I got entwisted in it a while ago; it was pretty good.

@Fuu

I know! It's crazy how they berate each other like that. Seems like they should be seeing a marriage councilor instead of participating in the "amazing race".

The funny thing is I usually dont watch shows like this.... but AR just kinda sucked me right in. I really like this show when people come up in the ranks for far behind. you never know when something will equalize the playing feild.

what's with the laughing around here all the sudden??? you guys haven't been smokin illegal substances recently, have you?? or is the beer you folks have been passing around recently...

anyways, i'm not one for reality TV. heck, i'm not to keen on TV hardly at all except the local news, 'CSI', and 'Mail Call'. *shrugs*

My family watches it, I don't, they seemed to be chosen strictly on politically correct and diverse stereotypes to boost ratings, instead of getting people who would actually be able to do it without having a nervous breakdown, now if it was a "real" sporting event it might be a good concept.

Stinger, I had nuthin to do with that.

what's with the laughing around here all the sudden??? you guys haven't been smokin illegal substances recently, have you?? or is the beer you folks have been passing around recently...

anyways, i'm not one for reality TV. heck, i'm not to keen on TV hardly at all except the local news, 'CSI', and 'Mail Call'. *shrugs*

Laughing: I think Skater boi needed to get out the giggles. He laughed in every thread I posted to. As for the smokin...I surely hope not...Ive said it before: drugz r bad. n kay? Plus I drank all the beer hours ago.

the shows: I LOVE CSI. Im not usually into reality tv either but this one (Amazing Race) got me hooked....I think it's a Jerry Springer type thing ahahahhahaa. I always have to root for the "saner" of the teams <the ones that actually work together>.

hehe, don't you just love his works of art, too?? :D

Yup! ;) My favorite moments are when the Gunny gets to fire off live ammo! :D

Back on Topic: While I haven't seen the actual Amazing Race show, my Mother and Sister watches it, so when I talk to them I usually get a blow-by-blow of what happened in it, weather I want one or not! ;)

<snip> While I haven't seen the actual Amazing Race show, my Mother and Sister watches it, so when I talk to them I usually get a blow-by-blow of what happened in it, weather I want one or not! ;)

This is actually how I got into tha race..My BF watches it every day...hehe now he has to wait for me.

My BF watches it every day...

You relize you just broke the hearts of many Ahtonians!

hehe

Anyway, I watched the show once. I'm not much of a reality TV person.

Now Mail Call, thats an awsome show. GUNNY FOR THE WIN!

They had another show that used to air in the same hour as Mail Call. It was called Conquest with Peter Woodward. I really like that show too. Sadly, it didn't last long. I guess not many people liked it.

<snip>

Heee sorry guys! Listen if it makes you feel better you can pretend I didnt say anythything :)

The best amazing race addiction quote " Man I gotta stop watching the [Amazing] Race. I'm starting to have weird dreams about it."

You know youre watching a show wayy too much when it invaids your dreams.

I'm extatic that Jhonathan and Victoria got eliminated last night. He was sooo abusive towards her. Im rooting for Chris and John.

Happy sunday!

Fuu

Does any one else watch this show? I used to dislike this show but recently started watching it seriously...

I always think...hey I could do that.....................anyhoo what do other people think? Who is your fave group?

I guess its american as ive never heard of it.What is it? :)

Tis a reality tv show on GSN. There are two person teams and they race to diffrent places around the world. At each place they go to there is a task they have to complete to get clues on where they go next. Usually this involves doing something physically or mentally challenging, and it always involves the culture of wherever the teams are at.

You really get to take a look at the human condition, sometimes it isi'nt so pretty.

Tis a reality tv show on GSN. There are two person teams and they race to diffrent places around the world. At each place they go to there is a task they have to complete to get clues on where they go next. Usually this involves doing something physically or mentally challenging, and it always involves the culture of wherever the teams are at.

You really get to take a look at the human condition, sometimes it isi'nt so pretty.

Oh i think i might have seen it on cable i remember seeing loads of couples on a beach eating really sick stuff.That might of been it. :)

hehe

Standing over a bottomless pit, Darth Fuu's BF starts unveiling the truth to LIAYD.

Darth Fuu's BF: Did Fuu tell you about her BF?

LIAYD: She told me she was single! She told me you betrayed him and you killed him!

Darth Fuu's BF: NO! I AM FUU'S BF!

LIAYD: No. That can't be...it's impossible...

Darth Fuu's BF: Ask her and she will tell you!

LIAYD: NOOOOOO!!!

[/end scene]

:D

Archived