Home

Who's your favorite Dark Jedi of the 7?

Echo-7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Firstly, vader wasn't in Dark Forces II Jedi Knight

No, but he did go LS at the end of RotJ. He was making an analogy.

grevious is the best i think beacuse he commands the whole droid army and he would of beaten kenobi...if kenobi didnt cheat!

Er... We mean out of the 7 DFII Dark Jedi: Yun, Pic, Gorc, Maw, Sariss, Boc, Jerec. Pick one. :)

I haven't played SP in awhile, so I have to go with the battles that stick in my mind (okay more like that I can remember) which obviously must have had the better impact.

The two battles that stick in my mind best were those between Boc and Jerec.

The other was the battle with Maw, but question with this one. Did you battle Maw and a Force using dude (can't remember if that is Pic or Gorc) then fight then at the same time. Cause this one battle sticks out in my mind fighting the two at the same time, if that's not in the game then I guess it must have been a DL, or something my mind made up :/ which I....wouldn't rule out. lol.

To the above: That would be Gorc + Pic. The "twins."

Yun was a cool fight, being the first duel. Boc, I felt, was stupid, because he hopped around like a rabbit on speed. Jerec was a good fight, and Maw was also one of my favorites. Pic and Gorc, I felt, were a major pain to fight. And Sariss, she's just kind of "meh."

Thanks for clearing that up -_^ I'm not crazy ! :)

Yeah I was surprised Boc got the reviews he has on here, most people I talk to hate him. lol, I admit he was a bit annoying, but the hopping was different.

I forgot to mention Yun in my last post :/

Pic and Gorc were, I believe the most challenging, since you have to battle their different fighting styles at the same time, except one time when I went through it Pic got stuck somewhere :-p so that made it a lil easier :p

I like them all. I did happen to like Tavion a lot too. Desann? He sucked! The reason I dislike JO so much is the lack of a good character comparing it to the greatness of DF2.

I'd go with Yun. I liked his look, his saber color/ hilt, and his redemption. It's done better in the book. His last words were something like, "Can you see the light, Sariss? How bright is it?" His master/ apprentice relationship with her was done well and hardly evident in the game.

As said, I liked them all. Jerec was so evil. He's like Maul and Dooku put together. That sinister monster and a gentleman villain. Sariss was probably my least favorite in game but as said, she earns points in the books. Maw is a floating torso of pure anger. What's not to like? Gorc and Pic had a cool concept but needed more characterization in game and I never read the book that they fight Kyle in. Still, a mutated Gamorrean and Kowakian Monkey Lizard fighting as a team is pure genius!

Archived