Home

Who's your favorite Dark Jedi of the 7?

Echo-7

Pic and Gorc were, I believe the most challenging, since you have to battle their different fighting styles at the same time, except one time when I went through it Pic got stuck somewhere :-p so that made it a lil easier

It should have been hard. But I just attack Gorc first, then go for Pic. Too easy. But the hard battle when I first reached the last level was, well, difficult for me. I had no clue what to do when he meditated. I somehow thought the statues were supposed to reach the middle. Then, I kept losing for some odd reason... :xp:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Maw. That whole "chasing after him" thing was really awesome. It was pure cinematic goodness. Added to that, the cutscene after the fight was awesome (lightside, not dark). Big sacrifice there Katarn :)

Still, the Jedi Knight games (aside from MOTS) have a habit of succeeding each predecessor according to their respective canon endings. Would be nice if the darkside and lightside endings aren't at two extreme ends so they can tie in to their sequels' plots regardless of the path chosen. Or do it something like KOTOR 2

• 2 weeks later...
To fight mine would be Maw, but I really like Gorc (I think that's him - the smaller one).

Gorc the large fat one. Pic is the small one. For me, I like fighting Yun and he was my favourite one. It was the first time I'd seen a yellow Lightsaber. It was also the first time I'd seen Dual Lightsabers or as they called it Two Lightsabers.

Wow, this thread has been resurrected on multiple occasions.

My vote goes to probably Sariss. Before I really learned how to use the saber in JK, she scared the hell out of me. If I pulled a gun, she'd rip it from my grasp. If I ran away, she'd fry me with deadly sight. and when I'd get close, her defences were almost unbreakable for a noob.

Good cutscene beforehand, good map. good fight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Upgrade

yun was cool. Even though he sucked he was still cool since when kyle was about to die he saved his life and kyle use his orange saber to kill the rest of them. Pity that LA didnt use yuns saber in any of the other JK games

I always pick orange sabers in games.. (i'm playing KoToR 2 at the moment and do indeed have an orange saber). And its all down to Yun.

I gotta say that every one of the Jedi was great.. which was a damn good achievement on the part of the writers and the designers. All fought differently. All had different, but cool little levels to fight on, and all had different but interesting characters.

I can't think of a single one i didn't like. Yun was a cool character.. and the first, basic fight with him was very memorable. Gorc & Pic were great ideas.. didn't work quite as well as it could but fun anyway. Boc was a great character. Saris had great cutscenes and a cool map. Maw was very evil and had a cool map. Even jerec rocked.

I so wish they'd do a game following on from the dark side ending... sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Gorc the most. With his long hilt, and his cool mask to hide his mutated face.

He is also quiet, and he looks a bit down because of his mutation. He is also the one that doesn't seem to be angry. That makes him special.

Sorry for picking up a old thread, but I like this poll.

• 1 month later...

Archived