Home

Euro Release

starmark2k

If you check out this stickered thread by DMUk...Clicky . you will notice that Europes release is over a month more than the USA. Now i understand that Non U.S. versions have to come later but over a month seems a bit long especially if you intend to enter Multiplayer ladders. Hence i'm quite ticked off living in the UK that i'll be over a month behind on trying to get points on the table. Is it just me who thinks this is Wrong?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Its always the same way. Galactic Battlegrounds was the same wait. The dates are not confirmed yet and I will be asking Activision for more information in the new year about the European release

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...
The pc version of KotOR II:TSL only came out a week after the US in the uk and 3 days after that everywhere else. So why can't they do the same for this.

Actually, the Xbox version of Kotor2 came out in the US 2 months (just before Christmas) before it was released here in the UK (February I believe).

I wouldn't mind a week difference on the release date but a month is a bit much.

While I wont get an illegal copy myself, a month or more wait can only encourage piracy :(

If you really really wanted EaW without having to wait a whole month, I suggest visiting http://www.ebay.com when it comes out here in Feb. 7th. I know people will buy it then resale it on there and you might get lucky and find an international shipper. The postage wont be too bad probably at tops 15 american dollars, but that's an overestimate right there. I sell on ebay and once shipped a game to France for like 8 dollars.

It's a good idea if you really want EaW. You may have to wait around a week and a half or two weeks, but you will still get it before March.

Hi @ all...

I am reading all the Thread´s here about 3 Months now.

My Tip is Gamestop.com !

I am living in Germany, and all i ordered from Gamestop had only 5-8 Days shipping time.

Shipping costs are okay, even because the Dollar is that week nowadays.

I don't trust eBay. :)

I'll probably order it from some kind of online store, depends who will be selling it.

Yeah, it'll get more expensive but not as much that money is an object. ;)

We'll see though.

The demo might be so good it'll keep me busy enough till it's released here. :D

Archived