Home

Things that they would never say

shinzuku

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Nil's Cofronts Sasha*

Nils: Okay grandpa, I know you dig Razzy... HAnds off! He's mine!!!

Sasha: Fat chance perve! I love him! I love him! I wuuuuuve hiiiiim!

Nils: You'd just break him, than leave him bleed! Just like the 'exparements' you did with Quention! Poor sexy Quention...

Sasha: *eyes sift weairily behind sunglasses* that was never proven! I LOVE RASPUTAIN!!! I DONT CARE IF I LOOSE MY JOB AND GO TO PRISSION I'm gonna (this portion has been censored for your and my protection)

Nils: O.O ... You pervert...

Raz: Guy's I know you love me but... I'M IN LOVE WITH DOGEN!!!

Nils: Eh... I'll see if Quention wants to make out.... *walks away*

Sasha: Wazzzy... Don't you wuv me?

Raz: Hell no! Dogens twice the man you'll ever be, castrato!

Sasha: If I cant have you than no one will!!! *attempts to psi-blast Raz but a super powerful psi-hand thing stops him*

Milla (da da da daaaaa): Sasha Nein, your rain of gay pedifile terror has come to an end!

Sasha: Ehhh... I can explain... *points to Raz* He told me he loved me first! *cries like a baby*

Milla: Take him away boys!

*People drag Sasha away crying*

Lili: I'm glad that had a happy ending... I'm gonna go practic ballet!

Sasha-YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE SHACKLES OF LOVE!!!

Sheegor-~shackled upside down to a wall~LET ME GO DAMMIT!

Sasha-NEVAR!! YOU AND I SHALL FOREVER LIVE A LIFE OF LOVE IN AN ETERNAL LAND OF LOLLIGAGGING!!

Mr. Hornyak-OMGALLITERATION

Sasha-THIS IS NOT A POET'S CORNER, AVERY'S LANGUAGE ART'S TEACHER!! ALLITERATION IS NON EXISTANT IN THE LOVELY LAND OF LOLLIGAGGING>

Smon-TURNNNNN OFFF THEEEE CAPSSSSSSSSLOCKSSSSSS!!!!!

Sasha-FINE!!! Happy?

Betty- Ok, be calm. Just be chill for a moment.

Marcel-BETTY LET'S MAKE OUT!

Betty-Okay!

~make out~

Elia-MIND IF I JOIN??

Milla-I love you Martha Steward. You've taught me to be a domestic GODDESS!!! ~pans out to see millions of pine cone wreathes~ WREATHS FOR EVERYONE!!!!! IT'S A GOOD THING!

• 1 month later...

Sasha: I hope you learned a loesson from this, young man.

Raz: Yup! Youz gots one sexy momma! She looked like a frikin D cup. How the hell did a guy like you're dad score a babe like that?

Sasha: *Snappes and assumes fetle possition*

Sasha: You're off yer rocker! I have no *bleepin* problems! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?! Okay... I'm not German.... I'M FRENCH!!!

*runs in a closet to cry**

Oleander: It's okay Sasha... Yer not alone!

Sasha and Oly: WE SURENDER!!! WHAAAAAA!

Raz: Forget the Psychonwhatsists! I wanna be a ballerina! *rips clothe off to reveal a pink sequened tutu**

Lili: NO one understands me! My daddys a mean man! I hope he dies! Milla's a weird bitch! I hope she dies tooooo! Sasha's so hot! I think I wanna sleep with him! I'm gonna cut my self so people will pay attention to meeeeee!

Milla: The names Me-YEAH moddah fuggers! The childmolesting gangsah rapper, yo!

Iiiits time for some Silent Hill referencing!

Sasha's father: Sasha... I killed you're mother...

Sasha: O.O OMG

Sasha's father; She was suffering so much but... Son! Get the white crisim! We're gonna call upon the old gods to resurect you're mother!

Sasha; okay James...

Little Sasha: *Holds up a picture of his mommy* Dad... Could you tell me about mom?

Sasha's dad: I'm sorry... I can't

lil Sasha: *Pulls out gun* Tell me about mother pops before I use you as a F*$^%'n sacrafice to resurect her!

Crispin *hold up Lili* This is HER! The holy one! She will birth a god and bring forth and eternal paradise!

Lili: put me the hell down before I plug you! *pulls out gun*

I'm so glad this is back. I can finally insert the SBM quotes I've been dying to tell.

Vernon-If I could only have one food for the rest of my life, that's easy. Pez. Cherry flavored pez, no doubt about it.

Raz-He wants you to go over there so he can beat the p*ss out of you and then take you to the cops!

Oleander-You watch your mouth, smart guy. Let him do his own fighting.

Elton-Sure. You only outweigh him by 500 pounds, Fatass!

Nils-Look, you guys can go around if you want to. I'm crossing here. And while you guys are dragging your candy-asses halfway across the state and back, I'll be waiting for you on the other side, relaxing with my thoughts.

Elton-You use your left hand or your right hand for that?

Nils-You—wish.

• 3 months later...

~revival~

Nils- I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT! FOREVER'S GONNA START TONIGHT! FOREVER'S GONNA START TONIGHT!

Sasha-Once upon a time I was fallin in love, but now I'm only fallin apart.There's nothin I can say, a total eclipse of the heart.

Raz-Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now's there's only love in the dark.

All-THERE'S NOTHING I CAN SAY, A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEARTTTTT!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Milla (To sasha): You can buy (your mother) flowers or a brand new hat,

but if I were you I'd leave it at that!

Or you might end up just like Oedipus (I'd rather marry a duck-billed platypus)

Than end up just like Oedipus Rex!!!

</Tom Lehrer>

• 3 years later...

Archived