Tysyacha

Opening Text Crawl:

For thousands of years, the JEDI have fought not only

dire threats to living worlds, but also betrayal and defection

within their own ranks. Such foes as the Galactic Empire,

the reptilian Ssi-ruuk, and the powerful Yuuzhan Vong--

all have succumbed to the Jedi Masters' power and command

of the Force. The SITH and others who follow evil have

only triumphed for a brief time in the history of the galaxy.

However, not even the greatest Jedi can eradicate the

longing within certain souls--an endless hunger for power...

Four thousand years ago, the ancient Sith Lord DARTH

NIHILUS used, and was consumed by, this hunger. No

one ever dreamed his legacy would survive and lie buried

with the remains of the Galactic Empire, but fate, or perhaps

the Force, has preserved them. A rabid group of disillusioned

and embittered agitators--former Jedi, Sith, and other Force

Sensitives--have discovered Nihilus' relics and teachings. When

their servant girl, TYSYACHA DVUKHSOTNAYA, questions them,

the NIHILITES cast her out, vowing to exile or kill all dissidents.

Will this be the truly final breath of the bright NEW REPUBLIC?

If the NIHILITES have their way, far more than that is at stake...

Silence. Darkness. The glow of red lightsabers. Saberstaffs,

to be exact. There were only twelve of them, but Tysyacha

knew that these twelve were the most powerful of her kindred.

Brothers and sisters in arms, they all were, if not in ancestry,

and yet Syscha knew she was about to be cast out--shunned.

"Do you know why we've brought you here?" asked a deep voice.

"To exile me," replied Syscha, humbly and patiently. "I realize

now that your decision is merciful, and that the Force is not

as strong with me as I once thought." She bowed her head.

"We would have Drawn you," the male voice told her, rich and

resonant with evil. "However, you're only a servant, a Force

Sensitive who has not been allowed to become strong in the

power we hold. Drawing you would be pointless. There are far

too many others in the galaxy who would serve that purpose

better--the Jedi, for instance. Speak now, before your judgment."

"Aye, I will." Trembling, Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya took a deep

breath. "Daring to question the Nihilites was not only a foolish

mistake, but one born of pride and arrogance. I wished to know

more than what I had been taught, and instead of accepting my

role as a servant and diplomat, I wished to gain strength in the

Force. Such power is meant for the Sith, and the Jedi also, that

they may know it before they're Drawn.

"I, Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya, do now submit to the judgment of

the Nihilites. It is righteous and just, and I'll now embrace my exile."

She turned and knelt on both knees. The twelve Dark Jedi, now

called Nihilites, who held lightsabers stood in a circle. They touched

the tips of their red blades together and lowered their malevolent

spoked wheel of light down to a few inches above her head.

"Kill?" asked an apprentice.

"No!" replied the deep voice in cold fury. "You will not harm her.

She will repent of her ways, foolish one, and we shall find her again."

The wheel glowed steadily, a punitive sign, but not a deadly one.

"We should have sent you to hard labor," said the voice decisively.

"Perhaps it will come once you know our true power. Depart, exile!"

Syscha stood up and exited the crumbling ruins of the Void Temple.

Who knows what kind of building it had been in the olden days?

Perhaps it had been a storefront, or an enclave of the Jedi. Now,

it was only black stone, with cold black water dripping down its sides.

With only three days' rations, five medpacs, and some ragged clothes,

Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya set out to find a way to know the Force.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some where in the green woods of Yavin, a young man stood on a grand rock, the wind blew so light at his face causing his mid-long black hair to stimulate its waves vibrations perfectly, his eyes were as black as the night, yet his face shown like a lonely moon in a starless night, though he was thin, his body was athletic and it seemed like he is a great warrior, the war has adorned his face with a long wound that extended from his right eye down to the bottom of his cheek…he was there to watch the sunset, it has been so long since he got some sleep, it was not the memories of his last war against the brutal Yuuzhan Vong that troubled him, and it was not the loneliness he feels because of his position that forbade any attachments…this time it was a strange vision about a woman, full of pain blended with ire for some reason he couldn’t know…

He got back to the jedi academy on Yavin, there he heard a familiar voice called at him, it was his father Luke Skywalker, it seems like he got back from his trip to Corusant, "Greetings father" he said, Luke could feel his troubled child, he is no longer Ben that he knows, he was strong, even the war couldn’t change him

"The vision that you saw, do you understand it?" Luke asked his son

"No…it's about a woman, in a tragic journey…a vision of a dying embrace, a scattered universe overwhelmed by silence…"

"may the force be with us all..." muttered Master Luke, as he put his hand on Ben's shoulder.

He was sleeping, at night and he saw her again, running in a beautiful garden full of violet flowers, he said with a high tone thus she could hear him:

"a velvet breath of life

enchants the garden of delight

Her voice within these winds

The flower so serene

Her cold and silent wail

Descend like midsummer rain

Bury my heart in thine

A taste of heavens wine

Beneath a fullmoon bright

she comes with gowns flowing wide

With bloodlike lips of faun

Enchanting eyes of dawn

Towards the moon she gaze

A lonely tear runs down her face

For all she lost in life

buried so deep inside

Leaves...

dance in her precious eden

where she lies deep

Her loss in life engraved

in dusk and angeltears

Enlight in night within me

Lead me there

where my heart lies buried

beneath the seven seas"

After that she looked at him and a silver tear runs adown her cheek and whispered " come…what's inside of me is lost…come" and soon she began to fade away, "stay" he shout "stay…thy tears shall forever haunt me…I shall come to thee" and suddenly he awoke, he put a black robe on, and went to the outside, there his mother the famous Mara Jade Skywalker was waiting for him, "whats going on baby" she muttered, " Ethereal vision haunting still...The solitude left me blind" he responded, "and what are you going to do?" she asked with a soft tone, "I shall follow my destiny, I need to see her, to know why this damn ghost is haunting me…only then my soul shall know rest…"

He took his green light saber and his black robe, kissed his mother goodbye and went to his ship in searching for an answer…

Alyssa Renolin masked her Force presence as she hid deep in the forest. A smile lit up her face as she slipped further away from the Academy. She was definitely getting better at slipping away from her classes. A little further out, she dropped out of the trees and pushed her way into a small clearing. Here, her smile faded.

"Welcome, child." The voice was calm and peaceful, but the words confused Alyssa.

"Child?" she demanded. "How can you call me child? You couldn't possibly be more than two or three years older than me!"

"Stop using your energy to mask your Force presence and sense me." The woman sounded rather amused. Alyssa sighed and did as she was told. With a frown, she shook her head.

"Who are you?" she whispered. The woman stood and turned to face Alyssa.

"I am Riebe Sothe," she answered. "Do you not recognize me?"

"Oh!" Alyssa exclaimed. "Last year..."

"Yes," Riebe agreed. "We met last year..." She smiled. "So tell me, Alyssa. Why are you still running from your instructors?"

Alyssa stared at the ground and muttered something unintelligible. Riebe smiled.

"They might be more interesting if you actually paid attention to them," she suggested. "Or perhaps it's the class sizes that bother you."

"Yes!" Alyssa exclaimed. "That's it!"

"Then you need a single master," Riebe concluded. Alyssa flinched.

"What?"

"You are not learning in a group," Riebe answered calmly. "You need a single master, one who can see what you're struggling with."

"Are you offering?" Alyssa asked quietly. Riebe shrugged as if the idea was new to her.

"Why not?" she said. "Come on... we'll go talk to Skywalker and get it all figured out."

Alyssa grinned and followed Riebe back through the forest.

Even when you walk in the midday sun, the Dark is always there, attached to the soles of your feet. For the Dark is everywhere, and it always wins. Even Stars die out.

Far on the Outer Rim, on the ancient and forgotten world of Mustafar, there stood a young man. Dressed in black robes and cape, the man knelt in the center of a platform that hovered just barely above the lava. The leaping light and molten rock cast a dark, bloody light across the man. His eyes of truest blue were hidden beneath his dirty-blonde bangs. Clutched in his hand...was a saber. It was battered and the casing broken. No longer did the brilliant, viloet-red blade shine. No longer did its owner bellow the battle cry that hundreds heard before their immediate end.

From the fires and ashes shall be awoken...

A Darkness from Light shall spring...

Renewed shall be the blade that was broken....

The Crownless again shall be King!

The man looked up, the leaping flames tossing his face into brilliant contrast and dark shadow at random.

The Crownless again shall be King...

…in the middle of darkened space, a ship took wings through…inside of it stood the jedi knight Ben Skywalker…though he was in the ship, his mind was else where, he was thinking about this visions, what if this meant something?, what if his biggest fears comes true? He doesn’t want to be like his grandfather, the great Anakin Skywalker, he doesn’t want to fall dark, he knew that everything happened with Anakin started with a mere vision, about a women…the same as his….

"Beware of the dark side son"…a sound from behind broke the restless silence, Ben looked toward the source of this voice, to find his grandfather's spirit

"Grandfather…why should I beware of the darkside?"

"Your destiny is clouded Ben….though it's certain…" said the spirit

"and what should a man do if his destiny is decided from the moment he lives…what benefit lies in his choices if it's not him who choose, for it’s the force…"

"you made that choices Ben, the force only lead you to this choices which were variables before you gave them values, before you choose..."

he put his hand on his head, obviously from the headache he began to feel

"and what choices I have for this?...why this dreams keep haunting me?"

here the spirit smiled…"you've already choose to find the answers, and through you'll made others…strong in the force you are indeed…stronger than me and than your father, and the force will guide you…and it’s the best guider…"

"and where should I look?"

"go to Kalahan system…there you'll find your request where the tree cries and rock screams… may the force be with you.."

and the spirit began to fade…"wait…spirit….heal my eyes so I can see…I beseech you ghost…tell me….tell me...please…"

but Anakin's spirit faded away…he returned to the main control room of the ship, and he started to think about what Anakin told him, "Kalahan?!!" he muttered, both the Jedi and the Sith forbade this place, while the Yuuzhan Vong consider it a very sacred place that must be visited only by certain people, the Jedi and the sith have said that this place is dangerous thus must not be visited, still he knew that master Yoda has visited it before getting back to his exile in Dogobah, "why?" a simple word that holds a lot of questions, why did the Jedi forbade it? Why did Anakin told him to go to it? Why himself?...alot of questions stroke his mind, but no answers…

….Ben's ship reached Kalahan, it was a deserted planet and he thought in him self that he won't find a tree in this place…he continued his searching but nothing was there, nothing but dune, until he found a great mountain infront of him, it has a grand door full of unknown simples, and wreckages of ships and men all around it…he went up the mountain's limit, to find a large space of dune again…the sun faded as the night send its dark sheets to cover the place, the nightfall fell upon this dying place…one hour has passed and nothing he saw…tow hours has passed and nothing he saw…three hours has passed and still nothing he saw…his eyes began to weak, though he tried to stay awake, he surrender to the sleep at the end…

((I think this and my last post are happening in the past... I'll stick the past part of this post in italics.))

Alyssa followed Riebe as she strode confidently into the Academy and straight to Master Skywalker.

"Beautiful morning, Skywalker," she said. Luke turned to greet her.

"A pleasure to see you so close to my Academy, Sith Hunter," he said.

"The pleasure is mine, I'm sure," Riebe laughed. She pushed Alyssa toward Luke.

"Alyssa!" he exclaimed. "We've been looking for you since last night!"

"I..." Alyssa began, but Riebe cut her off.

"She was running, Skywalker," she said. "Your large class sizes are not working for her."

"It's the best we can do right now..." Luke sighed. "There are too few Masters in our numbers to assign each one a single student."

"I know I am not an official member of your Jedi," Riebe said. Luke's eyes lit up.

"Would you?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course," Riebe answered. Luke closed his eyes and grinned.

"Thank you," he said. He turned to Alyssa. "I just want you to know that the woman taking you as her apprentice is not going to teach you just exactly as the Jedi here would."

"What do you mean?" Alyssa wondered. Luke grinned and looked at Riebe.

"Our views of the Force differ," she said. "He sees light and dark. I see the gray between."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Alyssa wondered.

"It means, Riebe understands the Force in a different way," Luke answered. "She sees how destructive the Dark Side powers are, but she also recognizes uses for them."

"Gray Jedi," Alyssa said thoughtfully. Riebe nodded. Alyssa straightened. "So be it."

"Alyssa," Riebe said. Alyssa turned to face her master. "Your training is complete."

"What?" Alyssa exclaimed. "But..."

"You are ready," Riebe interrupted. "It is time for me to move on."

"Where will you go?" Alyssa asked quietly. But she already knew the answer.

"I have a few friends I haven't visited in a while," Riebe answered. "And after that... well, there are still a few things about my past I'm unsure of."

"Good luck," Alyssa said quietly. Riebe bowed.

"And to you, Jedi," she answered. "I'm leaving you my ship. Care for it well. It will last you a very long time."

With that, Riebe Sothe, took a Jedi shuttle and left the planet. Alyssa stared after the shuttle until she couldn't see it any longer. Then, she went to find Luke.

"What is it?" he asked. "Where's your master?"

"She has returned to her search for her past," Alyssa answered. "My training is complete."

"What is next for you?" he wondered.

"Since my parents were killed, I have become lost in the person I thought I was," Alyssa said. "I think it's time to discover my true self."

"You're taking a leave of absence, then?" Luke asked. Alyssa nodded.

"Know this," she said. "I will return."

"When you return, would you consider training an apprentice of your own?" Luke asked. Alyssa smiled, realizing he was nearly begging her to do so.

"That will depend on how I return," she answered. "Farewell, Master Skywalker."

"Farewell, Knight Renolin," Luke told her. "And may the Force be with you."

"And also with you," Alyssa replied. She went to the little starfighter Riebe had given her and took off. She wasn't sure where exactly she was going... but the Force would guide her.

((Korfredonn, do you mind if Alyssa meets up with Ben?))

The darkness of space. Best place for some privacy, best place for some money. Orlov worked the laser-drill with precision. Finally the hatch of the ship collapsed inward.

"Got it open, Cap!"

"All right, we're going in."

The two men slowly went in, careful not to disturb anything. They followed the hallway until they ended up in the cargo hold. Quickly they used the drill to cut into the floor, revealing a secret compartment with a single crate.

"We've got it! We're coming out" Said the captain.

"SIR!" Said a young voice on the radio. "There's trouble coming."

"Can you tell what type?"

"No, but we better get out of here."

The captain and Orlov had picked up the crate and were now running full-speed back toward the hatch.

"BURNE GET THE SHIP READY, AND PREP THE CANS!"

"Yes Captain."

As they reached the hatch and pushed the crate toward their own ship, a small fleet arrived out of hyperspace.

"DAMN! All right, we're almost here."

Quickly they loaded the crate back into the airlock and closed it.

"BURNE HIT IT!"

The ship suddenly powered up and sped off, dropping six contaniers behind it

=========

Aboard New Republic ship The Dauntless

"Sir! We've got a ship escaping."

"Scavengers. Can you pick up its signal?"

"Yes sir." The crewman worked at his station suddenly his jaw dropped. "Uh sir."

"Did you pick up its signal?"

"Yes sir.........six of them."

========

Aboard the ship

The captain was back on deck. He approached a young man in his 20s.

"Good work kid. All right let's get these back to Yavin."

Kalahan was a strange world, but Tysyacha found her circumstances

even stranger. Why had she questioned the Nihilites, defied them even

though anyone else would consider her actions reasonable? She thought

she'd been subtle enough to avoid execution--which she had--but not

quite subtle enough to avoid the anger of her Masters. One thing Syscha

realized that she'd failed to learn about the Nihilites was that they were

attuned to even the slightest trace of ambition in their lower servants.

Penitence was the order of the day, and Syscha welcomed the ache

in her side as she trudged through the deserted plains of Kalahan.

Exile is my destiny, my fate, she told herself, and through

it I shall reach a point where my Masters will see I am strong and

reclaim me. She reached inside her backpack, a rather ragged

carrying satchel, and ate a few pieces of dried fruit she'd been given.

"I musn't eat too much," she said, "because I still have a long way to go..."

Within the Void Temple:

The Nihilites were hungry again. Not for food or drink, but for power.

Eternal life, eternal sustenance through the Force. Since most of them

were lesser Force Sensitives who were neither Jedi nor Sith, the Dark

Jedi had them "feed" upon cannoks, kinrath, and other creatures that

they'd caged and brought over from Onderon. Eagerly, they supervised

their apprentices as they used their new Powers, still rather weak.

"Good," purred one Dark Jedi who'd come close to achieving the rank of

Sith Marauder. "Let your Draws be slow at first, and then when you

grow in physical and mental strength, you can 'feed' yourself more

quickly." He smirked and thought of how fearsome this young one

would eventually become. The apprentice Drew very cautiously and

humbly, like a young child first learning how to use a drinking straw.

Somewhere near them, another Dark Jedi hissed with hot fury.

"No, no, NO!", he roared. The Force-sensitive youth he was training

had utterly wasted his cannok, successfully drawing its life energy

out of its body but not being able to transfer this strength to himself.

"You simpering, worthless fool. You should have been able to 'feed'

now, after all the training I've given you." He put his hands on his hips.

"But, Master," cried the apprentice, "I've only begun--and you--!"

The young man, only a teenager, didn't get to finish his sentence.

He was suddenly Drawn, transformed into a stiff corpse by the very

Master who'd tutored him. The Draw was quick, perhaps too quick

for the rank of the Nihilite Master. As a result, the Dark Jedi felt

like he'd eaten a physical dinner too fast, like a starving vagrant.

The Dark Jedi staggered back, and he was smacked in the back

of the neck by another Nihilite's energy baton. This one was a true

Master, a Sith Lord who wanted more than the Order allowed him.

"That was stupid," growled the Sith Lord. "We don't waste our Apprentices.

Not many have joined our faction, and if this keeps up, this continuation

of satisfying your gluttony, I may have to Draw you as well, Harlan Kisrath."

Harlan's face turned as white as a sheet. He fell to his knees and begged

his Master for mercy. The Sith Lord performed a very light Draw upon him,

one only strong enough to leave his apprentice exhausted and humbled.

On Kalahan:

Wandering was hard work! Tysyacha shivered as cool night air

began to swirl around her. She needed to find a place to sleep.

Finding no shelters made by sentient beings, she settled for a

bed of dead coniferous-tree needles in a patch of woods. Sweaty,

tired and dirty, the young exile curled into a fetal position at last.

((Well... it seems everybody's sort of congregating on Kalahan... so here comes Alyssa :p ))

Alyssa didn't really have a destination in mind when she left the Academy, but she was mildly surprised when her ship dropped out of hyperspace over Kalahan. She had barely glanced at the coordinates she'd plugged into the computer, but this? With a sigh, she directed the small starfighter toward the surface.

The ship dropped out of space right behind Alyssa's ship.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Yelled Burne.

"DODGE IT" Yelled the captain.

Burne pulled up, barely missing Alyssa's ship but sending his own out of control.

"Can you land?" Asked the captain.

"It's gonna be interesting." Said Burne.

"Define interesting"

"Oh god, oh god, we're all gonna die?"

"Great" The captain went to the intercom. "This is your captain, we may experience some turbulence and then.......explode." He turned back to Burne. "Get us on the ground safely."

"I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN!"

"Don't crash my ship!"

As soon as Alyssa realized the trouble she'd caused, she spun her ship around and sped back up into space. The other ship was still spinning wildly and Alyssa groaned. She brought hers slowly closer and closer until her ship lightly nudged the other, slowing its spinning. She hailed the other ship.

"Everything ok over there?" she asked.

"Agreed," Alyssa answered. She directed her ship once more toward the surface. Moments later, she landed, opened the cockpit and stepped out. The cockpit closed behind her and she stood, waiting for the other ship to land as the wind whipped her dark gray cloak around behind her. The hood was up, hiding her face.

"A pleasure to meet you all," Alyssa said, staring briefly at 'Vales'. She'd caught the hesitation and assumed the name was not real, but decided to keep her mouth shut about it. She turned back to Captain Reynolds. "What brings you all to such a place as this?"

…"come…come to me…."

Ben awoke suddenly, he was sweating from the heat, this vision won't pass by…he walked to the control room, half naked, and he saw the surprise…"green pastures!!!" He wondered, his ship was lead by the auto pilot and it seems that he's reached a city within this deserted place…he stopped his ship and got out of it…

On the planed surface he wandered, lead only by the force

"I still carry in my mind, The feeling that I'm blind, I still carry in my mind, The fear that something is behind"

he said as he was freezing from cold…strange this place is, its like that this city is not from this planet, like he is in somewhere else…and the strangest thing is that he can feel the force growing stronger and stronger…strong like never before "maybe that’s why they fear this place" he uttered, then a temple appeared within the woods, he started to run fast as he saw it and when he reached this place, he felt an aura of great force, not light nor dark, but something else, something he doesn’t know... and in the heart of the temple appeared a door, like that grand one in the mountain, full of illustrated symbols, he tried to open it but in vain, even though he used his lightsaber but the door wouldn’t open…he remembered Anakin's words

"You'll find your request where the tree cries and rock screams…" thus he decided to wait in a cave lied near the temple…

"From the arising of the golden sun

To the gloomy shadow of the moon

The wind still whispers

While I'm standing here by myself

I'm waiting for a sign that could lead me

Away to the land of the answers…"

and suddenly the wind blew so wild, as the rain began to fall…"what was that?" he wondered, he thought that he had heard a scream, but then he reckoned that this is just a hallucination…yet he heard it once more, and now it was loader…thus he activated his lightsaber and returned to the temple's area, there he heard the scream again and it was loader than the first time, and in a reaction he turned to the voice's source and threw his lightsaber in that direction…the tip of his lightsaber hit a tree but not a creature appeared…he got his lightsaber back to hear the scream once again, he gazed at the source direction then to the tree he has hit, and he saw water drops from the tree leafs to the ground like tears…

"the tree cries…" he muttered as he felt both happy and surprised…he marched toward the tree, and the scream got loader as he got closer and closer, he moved the tree branches from his way to find a wall behind it, in the wall he found a hole, the wind stormed through this wall to create the voice he hear,

"and the rock screams.." he thought, then he reactivated his light saber and put it on the hole, it was a matter of seconds and the wall fell down…he is know happy as he got closer to find his answers, he looked to the sky,

"thank you grandfather…"

(( wildjedi no i dont mind, she can met with Ben))

Darkness...darkness was his only solitude...

The young man sat in the middle of a large room, chairs, tables, vases, containers, and pretty much anything that came within his range hovered in the air, floating around him in circles.

Kiatra sienta unosk...

Words of the Ancient Sith floated through his mind, those from what was believed the era of the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War. And the era of his greatest of ancestors...

Turien estaq harlata...

He felt power...unbelievable power course through his veins.

Wealk yuaka surenta...

He focused that power, pulling it towards his core, wrapping himself in it. The objects under his power began to whirl faster and faster around the room...

Yeana istalri...

He contained it into one, forcused blast, and the power battered against him, threatening to be realeased, but he held it in place for one more moment...

Uria...TREAKA!

He unleashed the power, sending all the objects suspended in the air firing into the wall and shattering. The shockwave was immensly strong, and would almost be physically seen. He watched as it passed through walls and he sensed it continue on and on. He smiled, to have this power felt so amazingly good...and to think that for all these years, the so called 'Sith' had missed out on it...but it mattered not. He had found it. He had learned it. He controled it. Now, he would be able to finish what his ancestors started, and create a new Sith Empire. One that would stand alone and strong, a pillar of strength in a sea of weakness. The short-lived New Republic would fall and in its place, the Second Galactic Empire would take form, with him at its head.

Osta luciay eral suno guresta...

The Sith know no pain...

Osta luciay eral suno yeata...

The Sith know no fear...

Osta luciay tera blutak tyasnu.

The Sith shall reign supreme.

Archived