Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orlov looked taken aback, knowing his plan had backfired. He turned to the captain.

"You can't seriously be considering bringing him on the ship!"

The captain shrugged. "You brought this on us, now you deal with it." He turned back to Elron "So you have no experience with ships, do ya?"

"Kid, you haven't seen us fight."

The captain nodded.

"All right. You can come along. But let's make this clear, you try to pull anything, and I mean anything" He gestured at 'Vales' "And you're going to find yourself on the wrong side of the airlock. Is that clear?"

"Oh you spacer types are always so polite." Elron said sarcastically. He moved up the ramp, stopping in front of Burne, he said, "Look, Bantha-breath, I'm joining up with your little group of trigger-happy smugglers. At least for now. You don't like it? Well, then that's too damn bad."

From ashes and fire shall be awoken...

Zaalbacca and Roarboar fly around in space. "Commentary: What do you want me to do master? asked HK-47. "1. Shut up. 2. Stay still. 3. Do what I say." Roarboar said."Response: OK, master." Says HK-47."I'm detecting a ship and a powerful force aura. I also sense that dark jedi who thinks he is the most powerful jedi ever." Zaalbacca says immidately. "HK, get into the turret and shoot that ship." Roarboar says. "Commentary: On my way master." HK says." You get in to Roarboar." Zaalbacca says. The Undertaker starts firing upon the Fable.

Tysyacha, aboard Alyssa's ship, felt confused. The owner seemed to have

taken the time to step out of the airlock and take a very long space-piddle,

even though there were highly advanced chemical toilets aboard the vessel.

Where was Alyssa? Syscha wanted to tell her more about the Nihilites, or else

to find out more from her new mentor about becoming stronger in the Force.

Alyssa suddenly tapped Tysyacha on the shoulder. "Ready?" she asked again.

"Oh, yes, yes!", the girl cried, realizing that she had been deeply entranced

with visions of the other ship...the crew and the captain, and the strange

dark man aboard. What was happening now, and who would gain the advantage?

Even though hyperspace was one of the best technologies available

for carrying space explorers from Point A to Point B in the fastest

possible manner, it still allowed plenty of 'downtime,' as the common

folk sometimes called it. Tysyacha smiled ruefully and bowed her head.

"I'm sorry," she apologized quickly. "For some odd reason, I thought I

was aboard another ship for a moment, and the captain and crew were

basically ignoring me! Now that I'm both physically and mentally aboard

THIS vessel, can you tell me about the Jedi Order? Is there a Council

anymore? I hear tales of a Jedi Council, but does such a thing exist now?"

The captain cursed in huttese, and took out his comlink

"KAYLA! That part installed yet?"

"Gonna need some more time captain"

"Time we don't have. You keep working on that, everyone else battle stations." He gave a grin to Elron. "Time to show us what you're made of. Get to the turret and start firing."

The captain started headed toward the cockpit, and he heard the man ask where the turret was.

"If you can't find it, get off my ship." Yelled the captain. He arrived at the cockpit and spoke to wash.

"Can you shake them off?"

"It's gonna take some work captain. There's nowhere to hide."

"Do whatever it takes."

"And that explains why you ignored me," Alyssa said good-naturedly. "As for the Jedi Order... you're not talking to the most knowledgeable person in the galaxy... my master wasn't truly Jedi, though I myself am considered one... but that's a long story for another time."

"Yes, there is still a Council," she went on. "But it's a divided council. Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Caitlin Bryce, Erica West, and Nadira DelCarr make up what is known as the Original Council. They are the ones with a less strict approach to the Jedi Order. The others are called the High Council by nearly everybody, but the Original Council has begun to call them the Bureaucratic Council... and that title has trickled down into the mouths of younger Jedi as well... but they usually call the two councils the OC and the BC."

"The BC is by far the larger of the two councils," Alyssa told her companion. "So my master and her friends, the Sith Hunters are not quite as welcome on Yavin IV as they used to be... but have you heard of the Sith Hunters?" She shook her head. "Never mind that... we'll get into that story later." She smiled. "Anything else you'd like to know about?"

Archived