Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I think that's what Riccitiello said during an interview back in April: 2009/2010. I can't understand why EA's CEO would be dropping all these bombs, though. He obviously knows all of this (as well he should), but he must be pissing off LA big time.

^ I think that's what Riccitiello said during an interview back in April: 2009/2010. I can't understand why EA's CEO would be dropping all these bombs, though. He obviously knows all of this (as well he should), but he must be pissing off LA big time.

i have a feeling his tenure as ceo has been cut drastically short, or EA's future contracts with LA have.

Heh, that's exactly what I thought. No way is Obsidian working on an RTS game. Now, could this mysterious new RPG be K3? Please?

I don't see why it can't be. If they start work on it a little after AP, I mean work work, they can see it released after the MMO. They probably won't have it out before then but a little after I can see happening, espescially if story lines or knowledge can be learned in Kotor MMO and Kotor 3.

f K3 is being done I hope that Chris Avellone is the writer and Josh Sawyer is the project lead. The only down side to this is Chris doesn't like to write romances. While I like David Gaider (Lead Writer @ Bioware) he doesn't hold a candle to Chris.

If need be, I think Chris could do a great job. I've been thinking this for awhile now: We'll see Kotor 3 sometime in 2010 done by Obsidian and Avellone as the writer. I don't know why, actually, yes I do, Avellone always seemed like he would do an awesome job and actually WANTS to do it.

I think there is going to be a 'KotOR III' and 'MMORPG' Old Republic game. It is just a matter of time when they will come up with an idea. Until we hear any news, we will just have to put up with the 'MMORPG' Old Republic game news.

Well, we know that Obsidian is currently preparing for production of a new, undisclosed RPG project. This may be SPK3, though chances are slim.

I try to be optimistic. I think they'll make Knights III as well, because it's a popular IP that's really been the cream of the crop as far as LA published titles go. A successful series that doesn't have closure yet.

Personally, I don't think it needs closure, you can just keep making sequels! :lol:

id rather have Obsidian work on kotor III...i thought they had a lot of wonderful ideas that they just didn't have the proper time to implement as well as they could have.

replay value wise for me ill take TSL any day.

Archived