Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

Geez, don't you guys know anything? It's a Lego Star Wars vs Lego Mass Effect game. :p
:lol: People would be shipping strange things to Skywalker ranch. :lol:

George opens a letter, and he finds the picture of a LucasForumite's behind. Across the bottom of the picture, the text will read, "Lego Star Wars This!".

We have twelve days to go, and I don't think many people will last that long. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would laugh as hell if this turns out to be a single player Knights 3. We have all these rumors of a MMORPG, and several of the fans are yelling, "the sky is falling." This could end up being the best kept secret in a long time. :lol:

:Phone1: Calling George for a confirmation. :Phone1:

You know I think that's what is going to happen.

The wait is over? No one was waiting for KOTOR MMO because there never was one. But all KOTOR fans were WAITING, PRAYING for KOTOR SPRPG. They said we haven't forgot about the KOTOR franchise, and I'm sure they saw that KOTOR I was far superior from BioWare compared to KOTOR II from Obsidian, at least according to the reviews. I'm betting it's SPRPG of KOTOR.

I completly agree with Devilsfanatic. People have only wondered what a KotOR MMO would be like but would do ANYTHING to even watch a video on a real KotOR 3. Even though I disagree with you about KotOR being *far* superior to KotOR 2. I like KotOR more because of its story and characters but I like KotOR 2 almost as much because they added some new really fun things.

Discussions about online aspects on Kotor are old, and even conservative singleplayer addicts tend to favor the implementations of small features here and there, such as online pazaak, swoop racing and cantinas full of Revans and Exiles. I'm all for those features too, as long as they're kept as something secondary on the game, with the singleplayer aspect being the focus.

If any company was able to pull off a single player and MMO component to a game i believe Bioware could. We've seen what is possible with an offline aspect of a MMO with Age of Conan (granted the game itself was trash). But that SRPG and MMO together in one sexy package is the best that we could hope for. The one fact is that either way there is going to be an MMO .

You know I think that's what is going to happen.

The wait is over? No one was waiting for KOTOR MMO because there never was one. But all KOTOR fans were WAITING, PRAYING for KOTOR SPRPG. They said we haven't forgot about the KOTOR franchise, and I'm sure they saw that KOTOR I was far superior from BioWare compared to KOTOR II from Obsidian, at least according to the reviews. I'm betting it's SPRPG of KOTOR.

meh, nothing LA has said in the past few years can be taken at face value. After all, the past several years the company was shifting to in-house development, then the new former-EA president rolls in, and immediately reverses their whole corporate plan back to outsourcing to other studios for development. I think K3 happened to be the most notable victim of the constant reorganizations taking place...

meh, nothing LA has said in the past few years can be taken at face value. After all, the past several years the company was shifting to in-house development, then the new former-EA president rolls in, and immediately reverses their whole corporate plan back to outsourcing to other studios for development. I think K3 happened to be the most notable victim of the constant reorganizations taking place...

Quit harshin' my gig cruster.

I tried to stay away but i couldn't bring myself to do it. I see a lot of complaints about the new game being an MMO, but I haven't seen any complaints as to why everyone doesn't want it to be an MMO. Tell me how many times you were playing through your games and wishing you could get some friends in on the action.

I see loads upon loads of people saying "No one wants it to be an MMO" this is in no way true by any means, the numbers have to be very close to being split down the middle on what everyone wants. I know I personally want an MMO, but only if BioWare's addaptive game engine works close to what they say it is going to do.

Archived