Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

^^^

True. It can also be read that they are not making KotOR, but someone else is and he knows it.

You can also read it "I can say that we are not working on it YET, but we will begin work soon. I can't really say that because we are under contact not to disclose that information."

Of course it could be that LA told them they had no plans to make K3. (Which I obviously hope is not the case. Sadly, I'm beginning to think this is the most likely scenario.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obsidian is not making K3, good, more things Obsidian can not say about K3, like what LA plans with K3. That is it, LA is planning something with K3, looks like some things are underway with K3...Possibly somebody else will make it, or is making it, and Obsidian is there still to give somesort of support, like they (Obsidian) had been given support from Bioware during the TSL development, and to resolve legal issues between LA and Obsidian considering K2/K3 circle.......

I have already said Bioware, who else is capable to develop rpg game of that longditude.......

Possibly?

It still amazes me why LA-if they're not making KIII would keep it a secret. I consider it a shame they don't make a formal announcement, considering the popularity of the first two games.
They are never going to say they are not making a game. Basically, the assumption is that they are not until they say otherwise.

Not necessarily. If Lucasarts commented to them that they have no intention of making K3, then he would also be giving the same response for the same reason.

That's the problem with written vrs verbal communication. Reading a statement does not give the 'wink wink.. nudge nudge' feeling that you can convey with verbal conversation.

Since we weren't there we don't know, but one thing is clear.. we could be waiting awhile.

I just happened to be browsing the web for KotOR 3 info :D and ran across this.

Q: John of Oak Creek - Stanley, Has there been any word of a new Knights of the Old Republic game for the 360? {snip}

A: Stanley Miller II - John, no word on a new Knights of the Old Republic game, although that would be pretty sweet. I asked the people at LucasArts specifically about that effectively got a non-answer at e3. I hope they are working on one, though. It would behoove them to make another -- it would be profitable. {snip}

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=424562

Not much to speak of but interesting to note that LucasArts reps wouldn't really answer his question.

^

^

It's all about money. The PC gaming community can't stop Uncle Bill from waving with his big bag of money at Lucasarts...

If Its all about money thenLucasarts will make it more for PC then to get a wider base of consumers, Duh!

Hello.

Excuse-me if I don't speak English very good: I am French.

I am new on this forum, and, perhaps you saw me connected.

I know make mods, but, I no upload them to PcGameMods.com.

It's all...

No problem. Welcome to the forums. :)

Second, if you cannot get your mod onto pcgamemods.com, we have a great place to upload them to. They are also recognized by Lucas Arts.

http://www.lucasfiles.com

Don't worry about the English. There is allways someone around here to help. :)

There is only one rule, "Enjoy your stay!" :)

Hello.

Excuse-me if I don't speak English very good: I am French.

I am new on this forum, and, perhaps you saw me connected.

I know make mods, but, I no upload them to PcGameMods.com.

It's all...

Hi Yoda121, and welcome. :)

Next time, please start a new thread if you have a question that is unrelated to the current thread. This helps keep everything organized and on-topic. Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived