Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, here's a good one: the reason K3 is taking so long is because George Lucas wants to assassinate Jennifer Hale (Bastila's voice actress) and replace her with Keira Knightly. Normally he wouldn't do this, but he decided D-Mo is so awesome and it wouldn't hurt to be on his good side. :xp:

im sure most of u have read this or seen this already but maybe or hoppefully for a little comfort heres sumthing:

http://www.xboxcircle.com/news/lucasarts_quietly_working_on_sequels.html

IGN has learned that LucasArts recent silence does not mean inactivity. Infact IGN revealed that LucasArts is infact working on a sequel to the surprise hit Mercenaries for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Also quietly in development is KOTOR 3, with the team at Obsedian still behind the game early news is that players can expect better interaction between NPCs and the main character, also IGN said to expect the fighting system to be completely real time. What is not known at the time is which platform KOTOR 3 will land on, one can hope that Obsedian would make the next gen jump.

We'll bring you more information on Mercenaries 2 and KOTOR 3 as it becomes available.

I think some things that we can safely assume are that the game is going to sport a brand new engine (perhaps better than Oblivions?), and it will probably be made for the Xbox 360 and hopefully remain on the PC also.

Things I'm curious if there are any plans to run it on DX10 & DX9 (assuming that the engine is going to be that good). I've seen a number of titles announce that their games will run both DX9 and DX10, and have seen a few announce themselves exclusive to the DX10 rendering capabilites.

hehe, this thread started on my 13th b'day. i wonder how i missed it? :D

anyway, would you prefer this game with a Bioware or Obsidian engine?

I think the game would better be developed by Obsidian, they should use the Aurora-Engine or something like that. Hope it will be playable on my PC...

sry if there are much mistakes, I'm from Switzerland...

ok i found this rumor on gamespot about kotor 3 on one of the unions.... i think someone that worked for one of the companies got this booklet that mentioned game coming out in 2006, hopefully its true, but its possible that its not... here is what he said:

Hello,

KOTOR III Article ALERT!!!!!

I went to my news agent today and I brought a Xbox360 magazine. To my shock and excitement, I found something on Kotor III. Inside with the Xbox Magazine was a "confidential Internal use only booklet" stating that there were 23 Xbox games yet to be revealed-and guess what! Kotor III was one of them! So far! in side the booklet it says!

In front of the booklet it says:

FROM MICROSOFT EMPLOTEES ONLY.

Quote:

Welcome to the top secert document microsoft didn't want you tooo see-declassified. Packed with secert games MS and its army of publishers haven't yet conformed, this 36 page file reveals-in some cases, for the first time-huge 360 titles still under the radar: the rules don't apply around here-so get inside and feast your eyes on the next years biggest anoncements.

Here are some games that are shown inside the booklet:

1.Avalon

2.BC

3.Bioware Game

4.Brute Force 2

5.The Chronicles Of Riddick 2

6.Fable 2

7.GTA 6

8.Half-life 3

9.Forza Motorsport 2

10.Halo 3

11.Hitman 5

12.Man With No Name Games

13.Jade Empire 2

14.Ninja Gaiden 2

12.Outrun Coast 2 Coast

13.Pro-Evolution Soccer 6

14.Rallisport Challange 3

15.The Sims

16.Splinter Cell 5

17.Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic III

18.Turok Next

19.Unreal Tournment 2007

20.WWE Westlemania 360

Star wars knights of the old republic III

from Obsidian

Out Late 2006.

Quote:

What we know: "are you planning to purchase an Xbox 360?" asks the currant poll on LucasArts offical site. As well it might-because a third round of Jedi justice is already coding up nicely, we hear. Osidian cut chunks of KOTOR II's story that "[didn't make sense when put in the context of the final game"- they'll likely be reinstalled for a juicy tying together of the trilogy's plotlines

UPDATED 23RD of DECEMBER 2005 !!!!!!

Here is some proof !!!!

linkie!!!!

here an minor article of Kotor III

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kotor45667775em.jpg

here is the front cover of the booklet that the article came in

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kotor55555555555554bo.png

here is the first page of the booklet that the kotor III article came in.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Bastila_Skywalker/kotor.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the images.

cheero

here is the front cover of the booklet that the article came in

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kotor55555555555554bo.png

here is the first page of the booklet that the kotor III article came in.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Bastila_Skywalker/kotor.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the images.

cheero

Sorry to break it to you but that's not a secret Microsoft booklet. That's an article in a game magazine that was put together to look that way. Look at the scans again.

Man people are really grasping.

Although it's obviously somekind of marketing trick, it's scary to see how much of these games are realy being made. (Especialy after the E3)

Fable 2 is a fact

GTA 6 is a fact (Peter Moore's Tatoo)

Half Life 3 is plausible 9there will be 3 episodes...but after that?)

Halo 3 is a fact

Pro Evo 6 is a fact

And UT 2007 (drools) too.

To keep the fire going: (instead of sarcasm)

There is still a chance!

If so, it will be for PC too..

Did you know you can look up X-Box Live profiles online? If you'd make Kotor 3 on both the 360 and PC, and make them interact, Microsoft has an exclusive RPG to boost Windows Vista (Direct X 10....*drool* ) and the X-Box 360.

But since it isn't being made...

Archived