Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That thead that kookaburra has the link to in there post, is the same thing we putt up here.... speculation. I dont see anything on there that is solid news. when the conclusive word comes, its giong to come from LA. The man has such an ego, that he wont give someone else the opportunity to pull credit before he can.

i hope that Bioware will dev the game cause i'd like to see a good job done on it and with the let down of the Second one (it was a let down for me *who had high hope for the game that were perhaps to high*) but i would like to see the end of the Story from KOTOR 2:THe Sith Lords like where they have said about going into the Unknown Regions and seeing what became of Revan and helping to destroy the Sith Empire with Revan.

That thead that kookaburra has the link to in there post, is the same thing we putt up here.... speculation. I dont see anything on there that is solid news. when the conclusive word comes, its giong to come from LA. The man has such an ego, that he wont give someone else the opportunity to pull credit before he can.

Dear ilwugoalie,

Let me point out a few things reguarding to your pevious post. Firstly I do NOT have a BIG ego. Secondly I am giving everyone plenty of oppertunity to get credit to find Kotor III rumours news and speculations. I am just sharing in what I mind what other people say about Kotor III. If you want to find Kotor III news for yourself and want to take the credit for it by no means do so. I am a sharing person and like to share what I find with other Kotor fans. If you have a problem with this please don't bother looking at the Kotor III news.

Yours Sincerly

Kookaburra.

Man, lighten up. He is just looking for clues if there will be KOTOR 3. This isn't a credit or respect contest about "Who can find more or better KOTOR 3 possibility news". And does it really matter? It doesn't to me. And I really don't see a reason why should it matter to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladiess and Gentleman,

POSTED 10 January 2006.

I have found some more stuff on Kotor III, Yes I believe it's just speculation, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as me .(I advise you to take a look.) :)

LucasArts: KOTOR 3, Mercenaries 2

LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006 -- most likely a 2007 -- release. The game should feature more seamless interaction between NPCs and the lead character, as well as better, more economic interactions between party members. We predict the combat system will go entirely realtime, as opposed to partially realtime (the way it was in KOTOR 1 and 2), and RPG fans will be able to enjoy more distinct shades of gray recognized by characters instead of the black and white distinctions made in the first two iterations of the series.

linkie:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680220p1.html

LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006 -- most likely a 2007 -- release. The game should feature more seamless interaction between NPCs and the lead character, as well as better, more economic interactions between party members. We predict the combat system will go entirely realtime, as opposed to partially realtime (the way it was in KOTOR 1 and 2), and RPG fans will be able to enjoy more distinct shades of gray recognized by characters instead of the black and white distinctions made in the first two iterations of the series.

If that entire prediction is true then:

Oh! UH! HUHUHUHU! RPG fans are going to be so mad. I can only imagine the look on their faces.( They go :eek: )

The big American console manufacturer published Conker: Live and Reloaded, Fantagram's Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, and snuck out Fable: The Lost Adventures for a bargain price in fall 2005. Microsoft Game Studios made the full transition to Xbox 360 and it's not looking back.

Stupid X-Box. *Kicks the thing like a football. It flies several metres and falls down, scraping into pieces*

I'm confused. (as usual)

Assuming for a moment that this is true...

What exactly does this mean going "realtime as opposed to partial realtime"?

How would this change the game? Would it be better? Will it still be KOTOR?

I hope they don't screw up a good thing. Should I be worried?

I'm confused. (as usual)

Assuming for a moment that this is true...

What exactly does this mean going "realtime as opposed to partial realtime"?

How would this change the game? Would it be better? Will it still be KOTOR?

I hope they don't screw up a good thing. Should I be worried?

Maybe we should start, but let us not count the chickens before they are hatched

Read what Kookaburra said:

Now please read what the article really said. Focus on the bolded part.

LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, which we believe is in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006 -- most likely a 2007 -- release. The game should feature more seamless interaction between NPCs and the lead character, as well as better, more economic interactions between party members. We predict the combat system will go entirely realtime, as opposed to partially realtime (the way it was in KOTOR 1 and 2), and RPG fans will be able to enjoy more distinct shades of gray recognized by characters instead of the black and white distinctions made in the first two iterations of the series.

Kookaburra, why did you delete that little part?

Now, onto what the real article said, it is all speculation, and predicitions. Why would they change the system? In fact, the only 'proof' they offered was artwork from KOTOR 2. If they prove that K2 is being made, I won't trust them with this 'prediction' about a combat system change.

Archived