Home

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

kookaburra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I just read this on SW Tactics, What do you think, is it authentic or what? I can't get any verification on it! It was only posted today.

"As a leading representative of Bioware Corp. given the mamoth task...

Here's the link http://www.swtactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743

Ugh!! ! Is this blasted rumor still floating around? This was debunked last year. You can reference this post <link> which references previous posts on this forum and on BioWare's forums that say this statement is full of it. Whomever concocted this idea sure did get a good ride out of it. :roleyess::disaprove

Hey, speaking of E3, y'all still have 10 days to vote on whether or not LucasArts will announce KotOR 3 at this year's E3. Just a hop, skip, and a jump over to <here> [/shameless plug] :D

whell, have you heard enything about new BIG LA game? NewYork Times had an article about New Game that people at LA are developing, and the game is called Darth Vader, simple as that. Now, I don't know what tha h**k Tim Ward ( if I'm not wrong about that name, president of Lucas Arts I refere) or ony of those leading guys out there at LA was/were thinking about, but hey it's their intetion or something......

ALL I'm afraid is that this is going to push KOTORIII way further away from US, maan i'd rarher see kotorIII a.s.a.p. then any other LA game for shore.

So what we now is Indiana Jones and Darth Vader game being developed. It is bad, and I don't think that they have enough money nor time to push for KOTORIII development as whell for now, That Ward guy was saying something about rebudgeting LA for whatever reasons, before we had news like poople being laid off at LA, etc, etc....

This is very BAD for KOTORIII and further......

and is defenetly pissing me off at large scale, F**K!!!!!

What do you think, and if anybody have any info about this please share....

Best regards to all of you!

meh... at this point I seriously doubt their going to do one.......they've had like almost 2 years and thats plenty of time to make a game...that doesn't mean i've lost hope and i don't think i will ever loose hope that there will a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: (inter subtitle here)

meh... at this point I seriously doubt their going to do one.......they've had like almost 2 years and thats plenty of time to make a game...that doesn't mean i've lost hope and i don't think i will ever loose hope that there will a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: (inter subtitle here)

I found some tidbits of information which proves nothing of course, but its encouraging. This information may already be in this thread earlier so I apologize

This was in the upcoming projects section

E 3 EXPO 2006

E3 is rapidly approaching again and Lucasarts have informed us that this years booth will be their biggest ever. Although no other announcements have been made as to what will be there, you can expect to see Star Wars Galaxies, Lego Star Wars 2, Indy Jones and we've been told of something extremely exciting that will be making its debut - we can't wait! As you'd expect, guys from the Network will be there taking some photos for the June edition.

and this one . There is a link at the starwarsknights page if you want to see for yourself

Gamedaily has posted a feature called "The Unofficial Five of Next Gen", looking at some sequels we all know will be coming sonner than later. And among such high-profile franchises as Halo, GTA, Final Fantasy and Mario, we find their take on Knights of the Old Republic 3: "One of the most successful Star Wars games of all time is heading to the next generation courtesy of Obsidian. The third installment of the series will expand on the somewhat lackluster second title and once again be exclusive to Microsoft. We've heard that Bioware has had very little involvement with the third title, but Obsidian has been clearly instructed to take their time and pump out a game that rivals the original in quality. We don't expect Knights III to make an appearance at E3 2006, but the holiday season should bring around news on the next generation title. Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game."

I found some tidbits of information which proves nothing of course, but its encouraging. This information may already be in this thread earlier so I apologize

This was in the upcoming projects section

E 3 EXPO 2006

E3 is rapidly approaching again and Lucasarts have informed us that this years booth will be their biggest ever. Although no other announcements have been made as to what will be there, you can expect to see Star Wars Galaxies, Lego Star Wars 2, Indy Jones and we've been told of something extremely exciting that will be making its debut - we can't wait! As you'd expect, guys from the Network will be there taking some photos for the June edition.

I have a bad feeling that the "Big Suprise" is that Darth Vader game :firemad:

Whatever happens, I hope they dont turn Kotor 3 into Duke Nukem Forever, i.e. announce the game, then taking literally "Forever" to bring it out. Duke Nukem Forever started in the late 90's.... its now 2006.

^^^^

i don't think so. LA already announced that a Darth Vader-based game is in the works. although they haven't released any specific details, it wouldn't be some big surprise if they made an official announcement at E3 with some details on the type of game, etc.

Archived