Home

SWBF2 xbox demo

I saw it last Friday but didnt have money at the time so I gave up. Then, on Monday, after I mowed the lawn the previous night, I picked up the issue. I must say, I like what I see. I havent noticed any framerate issues. The space teaser just SUCKED though (3 min. in space, woo-hoo!) I have decided that jedi are not my thing :) If anyone doesnt know, in space battles (for the clones anyway) you can only choose between two units. The Clone Marine (space only) and the pilot. We already know what the pilot has so the marine has the blaster rifle, and a rocket launcher for destroying the ships internal systems. The demo didnt allow you to go into the ships control rooms so if thats what you want, dont pick up themagazine (unless you want to read it or try NFSMW, NCAA06, LA Rush, or any of the others that I cant remember. Overall, this hasnt changed my opinion about anything (except maybe favorite unit). If everyone already knows what I said, ignore it. I get news way later then most of you.

Archived