Home

Dunst screw up: Spidey 3 villians revealed

Hermie

I don't know, the end of 2 suggests Osborne loosing it completelly in the next film.

And maybe he still will. Or maybe there are more spiderman movies planed.

i think they plan on doing 5.

i hope what she said is true, venom is cool.

Although Venom indeed was very cool in the comic, it remains to be seen how they will adapt the character in the movie. It has been many many years since I read the comics, but if I don't remember totally wrong, the whole Venom affair was a pretty long one. I wonder how they will compress it into one movie.

... I just can't imagine Venom being done in a PG-13 movie. A lot of the Venom line, if I remember right, was pretty dark in comparison to the rest of the series.

But yeah, they'll have to do more than this one film to properly do the storyline. There's no way they can fit all the information in one movie without it going over 3 hours.

Yeah this is definitely going to be hard to do. Venom is my favorite Spidey villain, but there's too much stuff interlinking with Venom and Spidey to get into one movie :p

I think if they made it to where Parker gets the suit and gets rid of it in one movie, then Venom actually being revealed in the 4th movie (if they are doing a 4th...)

Might work better *shrugs*

It began with Secret Wars, and Spidey getting the alien symbiote suit from the Beyonder if I remember right. They're gonna **** this up trying to put it in one movie.

AMEN!

It's far too early, and waaay off the 'real' storyline to incorporate Venom. I would've gone with The Lizard (Dr. Connors has already been mentioned in both movies), The Hobgoblin (Harry's alter-"I hate my dad and Spider-Man" ego) and if they really need a 3rd villain.. go with someone like The Shocker (though The Sandman is just as feasible)... [/end soapbox rant]

I've also heard rumors that Dunst doesn't want to do anymore movies after the 3rd.. can anyone confirm (or rather abolish this myth.. hehehe)? :confused:

i dunno about the film. having 2 villans might be too much. what if it turns into something like batman returns? well, that was a good movie, but tehy spent too much time focusing on penguin and catwoman in that movie rather than bruce wayne.

anyways i heard danny elfman wasnt scoring spider-3, so it won't be the same. :(

i dunno about the film. having 2 villans might be too much. what if it turns into something like batman returns? well, that was a good movie, but tehy spent too much time focusing on penguin and catwoman in that movie rather than bruce wayne.

Well that was a problem with all the Batman films until Begins.

anyways i heard danny elfman wasnt scoring spider-3, so it won't be the same. :(
:( That sucks.

Harry is not the Hob Goblin, he is someone else. Harry will take up the Green Goblin as his father was. Dunst has said that but would be crazy to do. As for the whole Venom thing they can have rhyno and shocker in the movie aswell. I think we will be even seeing the King Pin aswell in the third movie. I hope they use the Dare Devil King Pin if they use him in the movie. Also the Lizard could be appart of three aswell, since it involves Brock trying to prove conners is the lizard. They dont even have a script finished yet. Im sure we will hear alot more when the script is finished. Also Elfman is not doing the score for S3, dont know why but that was announced awhile back.

I've also heard rumors that Dunst doesn't want to do anymore movies after the 3rd.. can anyone confirm (or rather abolish this myth.. hehehe)? :confused:

I only heard rumors about she was thinking about not doing Spidey 2 because she thought all the stunts and stuff was too dangerous, but turns out thats wrong. I dunno...

Archived