Home

Active Bonus Help

Annfield Red

• 2 weeks later...

Zerted,

Thanks for this, I checked this out last night, and when picked as a bonus it tell you that secondary reinforcements are standing by, and both sides start with 250 each.

Anything else to try or should I just forget about that bonus and choose another, like Jedi hero.

I've had a couple of theories too. My friend said, maybe you get more units on the field at the same time. But apparently not. So then, playing Geonosis, the Sepratists boosted from 23 to 53. I was a little confused, but in the end we won. Secondary reinforcments is tough to understand but this is it. When you have at least 2 CP's or more, and you are losing by maybe 20-30 tickets, your count will go 20 or 10 above your enemies. It's really odd to explain, but it gives a hint in the manual by saying that if you have 2 command posts, reinforcments can still join.

Are the tickets your TOTAL TROOPS EVER, or are they sort of like "lives" in addition to your starting troops?

Because perhaps it could be explained as you have X troops normally, plus your ticket total of 250 (or whatever). So the reinforcements might mean you start with X + Y troops (more than normal)? I don't know for sure...

Archived