Home

What time do you get up?

JediKnight707

Here's me (don't blame me if you get shocked!)"

On Schooldays I get up at 7:30 am (when I go to school in the morining) an at 9:00 am (when I got in the afternoon). On weekends I get up at mostly 11:00 am.

But on holidays, it's like: "I've been up for a long time, what's the time? 6:00 am? Well, better get going." In the morning: "Oh, it's 12:00 pm. Okay."

Moving schedule at work.

Moving schedule in college.

Suffice to say, I get up in time to be at work or at school - and I never do get to either one on time... notorious late-comer.

@Jedi_Knight_707: Your signature has been giving me headaches for a couple of days now, if I would have had a gun that could kill signatures, I would have used it on yours. That, flashing thing... must be the most annoying thing... since alarm-clocks!

@Jedi_Knight_707: Your signature has been giving me headaches for a couple of days now, if I would have had a gun that could kill signatures, I would have used it on yours. That, flashing thing... must be the most annoying thing... since alarm-clocks!

THEN YOUR NOT A STAR WARS FAN!!! :lol: I'm just kidding, I like it...so TOUGH LUCK PAL!!!!!!

Depends on when my college starts, usually I have to get up at 0800, but somethimes as early as 0600 or as late as 1100. This because of the wonderfull one and a half hour boring break (around 1200) at my university. I wonder if it counts as working time (that way it's easy to fill up the maximal 8 hour workday). I also should look into the workweek in that case, I believe the maximum is at 36 hours a week.

But really the break pisses me off, I don't need 90 minutes to eat a sandwich and have a cup of coffee (or when programming in java I go straight to the scotch, seriously I really need scotch when something doesn't work while I did everything the manual said I have to do). I don't know what I'm supposed to do for the rest of the time. if I was in the military I could go marching up and down the square (still trying to get in). Sounds like much more fun than sitting an waiting.

Archived