Home

Jedi Knight: Rebirth

Jamps

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool. Though stylistically I kinda of wish they weren't so intent on copying the "look" of Jedi Outcast. I don't mean don't use high res textures and high poly models. But rather certain details like Kyle's white, sweat stained shirt, I miss. And why do the Rodians have to have a BlasTech DL-44 heavy blaster? I know everybody loves Han's gun, but c'mon. There are other hand blasters out there. And nothing against how Jedi Outcast looks either, but I think JK1 should retain its own unique "look." After all, this is taking place many many years before JK2, and not everything need look identical. Though I can see where it would save time to use stuff that's "already done" at least as a placeholder.

Despite these quibbles, I wish these guys the best of luck. I can't wait to try this out!

It's like XWAUpgrade for JK1! (will MotS also be supported?)

I wonder if JK1's amazing speed of gameplay will be retained after all this graphical upgrading?

The best feature of all would be if you could play with somebody even if they don't have it installed, though!

The best feature of all would be if you could play with somebody even if they don't have it installed, though!

I am wondering about how this feature will be working without having those checksumming errors. But we will see ;).

And why do the Rodians have to have a BlasTech DL-44 heavy blaster?

Thats why because the Rodians had this weapon till the beginning of Jedi Knight !?

• 1 month later...
I am wondering about how this feature will be working without having those checksumming errors. But we will see ;).

Thats why because the Rodians had this weapon till the beginning of Jedi Knight !?

"JKR will inhance the graphical portion of Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 for all users who have the patch. The patch will pass checksum, allowing for anyone to use the graphical enhancements with a player who is still using the original JK." - Official Site Description (http://jkhub.massassi.net/project/show.php?projid=28&section=description)

It shall rock. :)

Archived