Home

SWBF II = Messed Up! ("realism" debate)

PR-0927

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you please define a "true STAR WARS fan"?

Is it one of those people that carry a lightsaber to work, wears star wars underware, painted his/her car to the paint job of the xwing, made a rd-d2 suit for the dog, has a crush over Leia, prays to The Force, try to lift the fridge with the force and gets a hernia, decorated their home like the interior of the death star, reads and studies every thing of star wars, spams emails to George Lucas asking to answer some question (i think the G-man is sick and tired of his deticated fans), reads a book called "dark energy", dresses like a ewok on halloween, trying to build his/her own pod racer, ..... (some one can continue).....

can you please define a "true STAR WARS fan"?

Is it one of those people that carry a lightsaber to work, wears star wars underware, painted his/her car to the paint job of the xwing, made a rd-d2 suit for the dog, has a crush over Leia, prays to The Force, try to lift the fridge with the force and gets a hernia, decorated their home like the interior of the death star, reads and studies every thing of star wars, spams emails to George Lucas asking to answer some question (i think the G-man is sick and tired of his deticated fans), reads a book called "dark energy", dresses like a ewok on halloween, trying to build his/her own pod racer, ..... (some one can continue).....

Well I don't know about all that but I wish the force was real and I really want to be a Jedi Knight. So I can escape this dull life and time period.

How old are you? you must be a high schooler, just studing away and being bored most of the time. Well, sooner or later you will have freedom and life wont be dull. People who believe in the force are crazy. its fake, and its made out of someones head (who must be rich now).

How old are you? you must be a high schooler, just studing away and being bored most of the time. Well, sooner or later you will have freedom and life wont be dull. People who believe in the force are crazy. its fake, and its made out of someones head (who must be rich now).
Hi I am 20 years old and i am not crazy. I just dream of a better life and time were space travel is possible and just not for "CRAZY PEOPLE" hopes. What are your dreams to get rich and die or live forever ?

...Besiides the Force may be a realisted power, if you study physics some unknown energy that is called Dark Energy it may be the living Force. So when I mean realisted I don't discount that things in Star Wars can happen, because I understand the physics and the infinite possibilities.

I don't remember talking about force powers. But lets talk about it. Currently Dark Energy is still completely scientific speculation, gravity (though we don't know how its created) exists, and magnetic fields exist. I think if we develop something like forces powers, it would be from magnetic fields or gravity.

Magnetic fields are already being used like force powers. Some mass transportation systems use magnetic fields to speed up, slow down, and stay on the track. Other current uses of magnetic fields which emulate force powers include 'holding' electrons. Magnetic fields are used to suspend, accerlate, or decelerate electrons. While both of the examples are large scale, some day it may be possible to carry such a system. The only problem using it as a force power, is that magnetic fields do not affect everything.

While gravity is one of the weekest forces (Pick up your mouse. You've just defeated gravity! It take a mass as massize as Earth to create that gravity. ) it affects almost everything (it does bend light) and can be very strong. If some day we learn how gravity is created (we know mass gives off gravitional fields, but we don't know how those fields are created) we could make gravity devices. They would be able to 'move' ojects by changing the gravational forces in the area around the ojects.

I don't really know much about the properities of Dary Energy.

We already have space travel :emodanc:, but I know what you mean :vsd:. I hope I can live to see that day.

VxE!y xeR+ yeZ [ ( (y+1 = |-x-|) /\ (y-1 = |_x_|) ) \/ (y = x) ]

So I can escape this dull life and time period.

Suicide?

Ok but seriously your the nuttiest person i've seen on any forum i post on *i've posted on alot*

I dont know where you get your psuedo-science Dark energy is like the force

Anywa back on subject

Realism in battle front - although i think it would be cool to have a more realistic game *where even ewoks can take down stormtroopers* it just wouldnt be as fun remember this is a game produced for the mass market not just starwars fans it needs to appeal to everyone

maybe one day we'll get our Storm trooper military simulator but for now we'll have to just do with this

Suicide?

Ok but seriously your the nuttiest person i've seen on any forum i post on *i've posted on alot*

He's the nuttiest person i've ever seen as well.

No way you're 20 windu6, if you are you're retarded or from a non-english speaking country. (Judging from your posts i'd say both.)

Commerical space travel is comming, but a very long time from now. Spaceship One is the first, but only the rich will able to afford to fly it first. We will all be dead and then some to see a speck of star wars come true. Things like "lightspeed" and such are all bogus right now, no one knows where to start.

20! you are in college, you are free. Man, college is so fun (i am a college student myself) so much freedom, you can skip most of you classes, without trouble, you can enjoy with out hassels (never mind...there is always money, unless you are rich). It so friken funny to see that some one whats to be a jedi and use the force. ***HAHAHAHA*** Only crazy lunatics think like that. Heck, no one can make a lightsaber in the start. No lightsaber = no jedi. LOL!

17a.jpg

Archived