Home

Creepiest moments?

HMC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HMC, that is a cool avatar.

Um...Milla's thing sent chills up and down my spine as the last thing I hear every time is "Millaaaa" All dragged out.

The creepiest moment for me though was when Boyd burned down the department store. Just how...how strange that was.

Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

I hate to say it but if there was a moment that freaked me out in the game it was getting through the assasin's in Boyd's mind. You may ask why it was so creepy. I mean all you need is the shield and the gun.

Well I hadn't gotten the gun. So I thought that I had to run straight through. After a while I began to dread this part and became deathly scared of entering it. It made me go partly insane with all of the low whispers of the G-men, the dreamy milky substance of the air, the constant threat of being shot, and the G-men closing in on me.

Even now I am getting sick to my stomach thinking of it.

The nightmare screwed me up becuase late at night I found it and said "... I need a drink" then I pressed pause at the EXACT POINT a sound file started so I pressed pause and heard (without any other nightmares) Miiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa

at that point I went insane.

Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

And the part when you're battling the lungfish, when he's always closing in on you and the hands are being spooky and you have nowhere to go... man.

Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

Um, yeah. Basically everything you said is what I would've said had you not said it first...^_^'

Yeah, uh, that's pretty weird, dude.

Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

For me it was:

Before I knew who Sheegor was and she made that squeaky sound whilst watching me. I thought it was Lili screaming!

Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

Whoa, whoa, wait--there's two other folks from Michigan here? Dude. And here I was thinking I was the only person in the state who played the game!

(I'm from Michigan, I'm just not in Michigan at the moment. My permanent address is, though. Ah, college, how you screw up my life. And my mailing address.)

Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles? Why did you burn that bush?

Seriously...those questions kept me up at night.

One question keeps me up at night... why is everyone after Waldo?????

Because Waldo is on the World's Most Wanted Criminal list and just when you think you've got him he's hired millions of Waldo look alike hitmen to take you out. You've got to keep on moving.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.

Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.

Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...

Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...

Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.

Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.

Well, it made me sad because he just LOOKED twisted. He has his uniform, and does his job, even though he's CRAZY. Eh. Hard to explain.

Archived