Home

Creepiest moments?

HMC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I freakin hated the tower. There ain't nothin like rats exploding at 2 in the morning. And Sasha's expression in the second vault is priceless. I <3 it more than bunnies.

Ford's advice is to pyro them... IT DOESN'T HELP.

wow, you are smrt. I like smrt people. But I heard that was a false myth.

Sadly it is... but for dead birds break the fake Owl of of your local McDonalds.

Many McDs' have a fake Owl perched on their roofs so Pigeons aren't tempted to go up there and die in the ventilation shafts.

My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!

My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!

Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.

Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.

Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?

As much as we care if something didn't scare you, this board is not for telling people that what scares them doesn't scare you. SO GRRRRRR.

Crispin isn't a retard, he's obviously very dignified and sarcastic. I don't know what the dilly-o was when he beat Fred at Waterloo, because he certainly seemes quite insane at the time... maybe he is autistic, Smon. I know an autistic kid, and he's very smart. He just has the social skills of a rock.

GRRR NO CHARACTER BASHING. RAWR.

Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?

No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

well if you opened the vaults in waterloo world you'd know.But after the asylum,Crispin is a decent character.I loved the voice acting......but they should have put more of him in the game.P.S. if Crispin is an orderly,why is he wearing a straight jacket?

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.

No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.

Yeah... if he sees you as Loboto without all the gear then how does he recognize you?

Archived