Home

Creepiest moments?

HMC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, I was thinking fetish boyd. wow, I'm really wierd. I'm sure if Boys had a closet, it'd be filled with some interesting leather clothes and items for him and the Den Mother.

Boys do have closests. I'm not sure about Boyd.

My mind is saved once again by the mighty typos!

Grr. Klia, you sre is meen.

I do what I can.

But seriously..what Darth_Ave said is not too bad. I just made it 10 times worse in my head. How? By actually imagining it.

Now that is scary.

Alright, I have to stop doing that to myself, clear my mind and all that jazz.

Sasha and Crispin so could have saved the world together. I don't even think Crispin would have known he was working under Sasha. He'd still think it was Loboto.

I do what I can.

But seriously..what Darth_Ave said is not too bad. I just made it 10 times worse in my head. How? By actually imagining it.

Now that is scary.

Alright, I have to stop doing that to myself, clear my mind and all that jazz.

Sasha and Crispin so could have saved the world together. I don't even think Crispin would have known he was working under Sasha. He'd still think it was Loboto.

And you ruined Napolean in my mind. Everyone's even.

And you know who could save the world? OLEANDER AND MR. POTATO HEAD.

Or Fred and Boyd, since they seem pretty 'chummy' or som'n.

And you ruined Napolean in my mind. Everyone's even.

And you know who could save the world? OLEANDER AND MR. POTATO HEAD.

Or Fred and Boyd, since they seem pretty 'chummy' or som'n.

Well at least we are Psychonauts OT.

Fred and Edgar seemed more chummy since Edgar talked to him.

Wait...let met think. No, you are right. Fred was all like "How about it Boyd." And he made Boyd snap out of it when we could only make Boyd realize he was the milkman.

Damn plot points.

Why did Crispin have to ruin his friendship with Fred? I mean c'mon! You have the orderly on your side. He could get you extra helpings of cheesteak on Fridays.

Well at least we are Psychonauts OT.

Fred and Edgar seemed more chummy since Edgar talked to him.

Wait...let met think. No, you are right. Fred was all like "How about it Boyd." And he made Boyd snap out of it when we could only make Boyd realize he was the milkman.

Damn plot points.

Why did Crispin have to ruin his friendship with Fred? I mean c'mon! You have the orderly on your side. He could get you extra helpings of cheesteak on Fridays.

They don't eat cheesesteak. They eat babies.

And I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT. And I'm glad you acknowledge it. Edgar was like 'OMG srry mr orderlee!' And Fred was all 'naw we're good'.

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof? Or is it that he snapped out of it because it was time to 'do his job'?

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof...

Imagine all the bad yaoi fanfiction I just spawned with that.

They don't eat cheesesteak. They eat babies.

And I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT. And I'm glad you acknowledge it. Edgar was like 'OMG srry mr orderlee!' And Fred was all 'naw we're good'.

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof? Or is it that he snapped out of it because it was time to 'do his job'?

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof...

Imagine all the bad yaoi fanfiction I just spawned with that.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I couldn't respond to this at first. It's so true, it's so true.

Thank god our fandom is way too small for crap like that. I mean sure we are perverted but we wouldn't do that seriously.

I think he snapped out of it because he was all tired of killing censors and the G-men were all "ARGH!" and the Den-Mother was all dead so he was all enveloped in his world. He even said we were a part of it, espically since we started the chain reaction.

Escaping the asylum didn't really fit into his plans and Fred hitting him on the back was like a wake-up call. It didn't fit...so then he had a self-exorcism and felt like wasting money on a cab.

A cab... to nowhere. And this nowhere would be the most beautiful nowhere in the history of nowheres. As long as he was with Fred, it didn't matter.

Sneak peek to my new Boyd/Fred fanfic! I kid.

BUT. It's his job to 'whitewash' everything and make sure no evidence is left behind. Only milk. I always figured his mind was 'set free' after he did what he was supposed to do.

Why are the G-Men 'argh'? Because one of them is pining for Becky, and she is not returning his calls.

A cab... to nowhere. And this nowhere would be the most beautiful nowhere in the history of nowheres. As long as he was with Fred, it didn't matter.

Sneak peek to my new Boyd/Fred fanfic! I kid.

BUT. It's his job to 'whitewash' everything and make sure no evidence is left behind. Only milk. I always figured his mind was 'set free' after he did what he was supposed to do.

Why are the G-Men 'argh'? Because one of them is pining for Becky, and she is not returning his calls.

The G-men are like "Argh" Because they're screen time was cut short by censors. Why are there censors in the cabs? ARGH!

When he took out the flaming milk we assume his job is to whitewash the asylum. Which is partly true. But who his boss is and what his job is can be taken two different ways.

I thought that one of his bosses was Oleander. Pretty obvious as Oleander hypnotized him..yadda..yadda..yadda.

But Boyd could also be seen as the boss. This is hard to explain but it has to do with his job which I will get to.

The job Oleander gave him was to watch over the asylum which he started to do. But Boyd thought that the milkman had something to do with it and when the milkman came (himself) he felt he finished that job and needed to follow his next job.

As the milkman. The milkman could have been seen as his employer. The milkman was something we awakened to whitewash the events. (As I see it the milkman is the side of him that came out to burn down the department store). Milkman=Boyd.

And to add onto that (I know this isn't making much sense) we could see whitewash as two different things with the same goal. The goal was to put an end to the madness. Boyd personified this as the world inside of his mind. He knows something is wrong but he can't figure it out. To whitewash the events he could revert back to the milkman and burn down the asylum or he could whitewash his mind and figure out what was really happening.

Here is the extremely hard to describe part. He did destroy the asylum but he was able to stop from reverting to the milkman and whitewash himself to become the milkman instead of Boyd. I think this was helped by having Fred there as I think that if he had destroyed it the second he had lit the milk he would still be the milkman.

You know what? Boyd is confusing to type about. Leave me alone to my thinkings.

THIS IS TOTALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER I DISAGREE. DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS.

Fred practically CAUSED Boyd to throw the bottle into the window, if not because he chose the worst possible collection of words at a very bad time.

"Yadda yadda BLOW yaddayadda!"

Yes, I know what he said. But seriously, Fred. Don't talk like that to a guy with a flaming bottle of milk.

I think Boyd would have gone back to his... er... normal self. Sane-ish. If he was hypnotized to dispose of the evidence, why would he burn down anything else? The Milkman doesn't seem particularly evil, though he wasn't saving people with his power of flight, either. Boyd was the Milkman, but in his head. He wouldn't have turned completely into him, I think.

To sum up my thoughts:

Fred- gabgabgabBLOWTHISPLACEYOgabgab

Boyd- omfg. letz rock.

*blam*

Boyd- yay no indegestion or government homies or girl scouts yay

G-Men- no. this totally sucks ass. censors suck. we are going to get you censors. seriously. why are you even here. you are for sane people. n00bzxxorz

THIS IS TOTALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER I DISAGREE. DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS.

Fred practically CAUSED Boyd to throw the bottle into the window, if not because he chose the worst possible collection of words at a very bad time.

"Yadda yadda BLOW yaddayadda!"

Yes, I know what he said. But seriously, Fred. Don't talk like that to a guy with a flaming bottle of milk.

I think Boyd would have gone back to his... er... normal self. Sane-ish. If he was hypnotized to dispose of the evidence, why would he burn down anything else? The Milkman doesn't seem particularly evil, though he wasn't saving people with his power of flight, either. Boyd was the Milkman, but in his head. He wouldn't have turned completely into him, I think.

To sum up my thoughts:

Fred- gabgabgabBLOWTHISPLACEYOgabgab

Boyd- omfg. letz rock.

*blam*

Boyd- yay no indegestion or government homies or girl scouts yay

G-Men- no. this totally sucks ass. censors suck. we are going to get you censors. seriously. why are you even here. you are for sane people. n00bzxxorz

The G-men were elite.

I don't know. One side of me will always think he might have reverted if under different circumstances.

I think it would have been awesome if he threw the milk into the asylum and it blew up in one of those white light explosions. Where it fans out slowly and then bursts out the whole time you can't hear a sound until it starts going fast. Then you see their charred faces and Boyd's like "ooohh."

Fred was hoping that Crispin would be charred alive.

Oh, MAN. I am so glad you didn't totally yell at me. Usually people do that. I LOVE YOU!

And I'll bet the G-Men are at Starbucks right now, hating the censors. I'd hate the censors too if they stole my screentime. Seriously, did they have to be all dramatic and pop out of the cars?

OMFG. WAIT. Are the G-Men REALLY bad guys? They were trying to find the Milkman and arrest him, and the Milkman is always a-burning stuff. In the grand scheme, aren't they GOOD guys?

Censors- NO! You guys are going down.

G-Men- No. It is you who are going down. We are a gang. We live in the ghetto. Our brass knuckles attract all the chixxorx.

hahaha, that's evil and funny!!!

Oh, MAN. I am so glad you didn't totally yell at me. Usually people do that. I LOVE YOU!

And I'll bet the G-Men are at Starbucks right now, hating the censors. I'd hate the censors too if they stole my screentime. Seriously, did they have to be all dramatic and pop out of the cars?

OMFG. WAIT. Are the G-Men REALLY bad guys? They were trying to find the Milkman and arrest him, and the Milkman is always a-burning stuff. In the grand scheme, aren't they GOOD guys?

Censors- NO! You guys are going down.

G-Men- No. It is you who are going down. We are a gang. We live in the ghetto. Our brass knuckles attract all the chixxorx

Why would people yell at you for having opinions. Now that's weird.

The G-men are nuetral. They may do things but only if it helps their cause. What is their cause?

That information is strictly for the road crew.

hehehe, or maybe the G-Men are at the movies??

G-man-I'd like 34 for corpse bride.

Ticket seller-umm that'll be $75.

G-man-Would you like cash or credit??

later

G-man-I would like to buy some refreshments.

Consession stand person- What would you like?

G-man-I would like a box of sprees, a large popcorn, and a small diet soda.

Consession Stand Person-that'll be $7.95

G-man- Would you like cash or credit?

Archived