Home

Online Gaming Problems

Nerf~Herder

I and many other people would like to know once and for all what to do about the online gaming problem with BF?

Fist of all I have a legal version and when I try to connect to an online game in tells me “Your CD key is not authorized to play this game”

This gives me the craps because I have brought the fracking thing and I am sick of predicable bots. I know many other people have also hade this problem so I would like to know what to do?

Do I reinstall, do I update or do I have to buy it again, because if that’s the case then I will just wait for battlefront II to come out and pray that this does not happen again.

I really like this game and want to get the online experience and it is proving difficult, not to mention Game Spys total in antiquate software that is also not helping the situation

So I ask anybody out there who has gone through this to come forward and help me and other people

1) Stop at any step if the game works correctly.

2) Check to make sure you entered the key correctly. Then enter it again even if it was correct.

3) Downgrade to the orginal version, upgrade one patch at a time going through EVERY patch and testing to see if any servers work.

4) Make sure your computer is not the problem. Can your other games play online? Does your computer meet ALL the system requirements?

5) Reinstall the game (after uninstalling it) and repeat steps 2, 3, and 4.

6) Really complain to tech support. Ask for another copy.

7) Sell current one on eBay for money for SWBF2, but tell people about your problem with it.

Archived