Home

*cough*Seph*cough*iroth*cough*

Antizac

When I get around to it. I'm going away for a couple weeks, but I'm taking my computer with me...

Thanks, to everyone for their support, and (actual) constructive criticism. Without you, I probably wouldn't even bother or be as motivated (or maybe I would - but I sure as hell wouldn't release it).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's because Originally, Szico wanted *that* model ported to JA, with the author's permission. Szico got his permission, and he asked me to do the porting.

I decided to go one step further and update it a bit, so it would fit in with JA's realism...

Through all that, the story got twisted and screwed up by certain individuals, who couldn't read two posts back.

So, toward the end of the model's release, with the Midgar map, It came down to the shoulder pads, boots, legs, and textures were modified, and used in the Sephiroth, that currently is packaged with Midgar 2.0.

I'm now working to remedy that. He's also gonna be getting a bit more detail, added.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a lot of spam**** posts for this model's thread. So here's mine too. Another useless, offtopic, unproductive post more.

PS: Btw, all Sephiroth models on the internet look almost like the character, but none looks like it. I think it's because of Sephiroth's gay hairstyle =P. So keep participating.

• 2 months later...
so when are you planning on releasing this model?

Possibly, never.

Possibly, when you least expect it.

Or, maybe when hell freezes over...

...Anyway. I've had it done for quite sometime, now...

After receving a schitt-load of grief from, certain unmentionable persons - The question remains..."Do I really care about the model - and what these certain people think, just because they failed to read what I've been admitting in read-me's since I released my first model?" (which I never originally claimed as my own in whole, anyway.)

Ever since I started, I've said, that I slap together pieces of JO, and JA's models, and modifiy them to save time. If I ever wanted to, or if I was making money, from something like this, then, yes, I'd actually bother making a model from scratch...

Anyway, after awhile, people started calling them "my models" as if they really were. Which really they're not. And apparently the "persons who will not be named" were simply confused, and upset that, I was recieving all this recognition, for something that involved nothing short of re-shaping, reskinning, and re-weighting, player models...

Anyway, I don't know why I got all upset, at these certain people...

...since all they were doing was telling people something that I already admitted long ago. I guess it was the manner in which they were doing it...

...whatever. I never liked internet forums, much anyway...

Archived