Home

Beta test (no pay subscription required)

Stryker412

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Dirty way for LA to get the players Money as fast as possible... i think LA gets atleast 70% of the Subscribtions some players now will pay on fileplanet to get the BETA, i doubt it was a friendly beta tester that offered it to the community.... It seems that the BETA has the same price like the Final version in November will have.....

So i really hate it that LA acts in a far way like Microsoft....Money Money Money, don't care about the qualitiy of the product or the satisfaction of the consumer...

But atleast we have to face the reality, Money rules the world, not the human beeings.....thats just a dream from a galaxy far, far away

The PC Beta from fileplanet has Utapau and Tantive IV maps. Only as the Republic VS Confederacy though. Confederacy has Griveous on both maps. Republic has Obi Wan on Utapau, and Yoda on Tantive IV.

On Utapau confederacy has Trade Federation Battle tanks, and the Republic has their AT-ST pre-cursor.

The gameplay is pretty much the same as BF1.

Rocket Whores everywhere(funny how I don't remember any rocket launchers in the movies, but whatever), and the speed is jacked up to an extreme. Reminds me of why I BF1 got old after 6 months.

There is no strategy to be found. It really is just running out into the hallway and trying to shoot as many things as you can, while at the same time jumping and strafing all over the place.

I think any comparisons of Battlefront to the Battlefield series are off. Battlefront is more like traditional Deathmatch from Unreal or Quake but with a few goals you are suppose to fight over.

And while the graphics are pretty good. The Background on Utapau is awful, it's way too pixelated and 2D.

This game would be awesome if it required some actual thought to play. They need to tone down the speed and actually let you realize what you are doing, rather then just shooting everything that moves.

Originaly posted on The Jedi Council Forums at theforce.net

Archived